• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Save our Southend Today’s Protest

"Does anyone know where Akinola is? I left him under the bus but I can't find him"
“MM signed Sim as our main striker for the season” said Ron in his radio interview. 2 goals, barley a shot in anger and an awful penalty miss later.....

You'll never find the war chest :LoyalSupporter:

Is Martin having an end of season fancy dress party to celebrate because the bloke in brown looks like he's up for it. Surprised the fashion police haven't nicked him.

I bet he came out and said I’m lowering the season ticket prices lol

You'll never find the war chest :LoyalSupporter:

Is Martin having an end of season fancy dress party to celebrate because the bloke in brown looks like he's up for it. Surprised the fashion police haven't nicked him.

I wondered what Dominic Cummings was doing these days !

• Haha
Reactions: ESG
The West Stand demonstration consisted of 47 people pretty much all between the age of 13 and 25.

The guy on the right holding the SOS banner in the above picture was there. He engaged with the two stewards and subsequently the police. There was also an older chap there wearing an Orange Wyndham Plastics away shirt.

A few silly chants aimed at the police with two of the yoofs taken aside and spoken too.

That's it really. There were two people with a camera, but I didnt see them taking any footage, and a photographer who was so bored she ended up taking photos of the BMW badge on the Police car!

Move on. Nothing to see here!!!

The West Stand demonstration consisted of 47 people pretty much all between the age of 13 and 25.

The guy on the right holding the SOS banner in the above picture was there. He engaged with the two stewards and subsequently the police. There was also an older chap there wearing an Orange Wyndham Plastics away shirt.

A few silly chants aimed at the police with two of the yoofs taken aside and spoken too.

That's it really. There were two people with a camera, but I didnt see them taking any footage, and a photographer who was so bored she ended up taking photos of the BMW badge on the Police car!

Move on. Nothing to see here!!!
So it was pointless then?

Reactions: BTS
The same guy who’s continuously interviewed on telly, keeps saying the aim of SOS is that they want Martin Out. Yet SOS keep confirming they want change and to work with Martin/collymore to get change ??? What is it that SOS actually want ??? Surely the fundamentals would be to set your goals and stick to it, if you are being presented to media be well versed and all singing from the same song sheets .. other wise some people might thing you’re a bit of a rabble ..

Where were all the 'Southend Till I die', 'I Bleed blue', 'slag the players off because they don't care' types?
Still, I suppose it was raining. Best stay at home and watch telly.

Latest action - the police had a word with a chap with a projectile in his hand. It was a bath bomb!!!

? ?
Police standing next to me chatting, i think its about time we had a word with this fella, goes up to him and asked what he had in his pocket, he pulls out a naturale blue bath bomb omg me and my boy just fell about !

Back