• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Today’s NL games

Blue Yonder

Schoolboy⭐⭐
If Barnet could beat Maidenhead for us we’d move out of the bottom 3 without playing. Weymouth play Torquay so points are going to someone in the group just above us. Improved Aldershot play Altrincham which will be an interesting result after our win last week. Hopefully in a few weeks we won’t give a monkeys about other teams results.

I know we have to worry about our own games and not rely on others. The cliche is true, however...

Barnet win.
Aldershot loss.
Weymouth and Torquay draw.

Not a lot to ask is it?

I’m not even sure a Barnet win is a good thing. If they win they pull away from the strugglers and into mid table and that’s one less team in the relegation battle. If they lose we are only 8 points behind them with 2 games in hand and still to play then twice. There are a lot of games left.

I’m not even sure a Barnet win is a good thing. If they win they pull away from the strugglers and into mid table and that’s one less team in the relegation battle. If they lose we are only 8 points behind them with 2 games in hand and still to play then twice. There are a lot of games left.
Whilst I get what you're saying, we need to focus on the teams below or directly around us first. We start to pull away from them and then we can try and pull in the teams even further above.

As you say, we have to play Barnet twice. If they pull 3 points further clear today with a win, we can reduce that deficit when we play them.

Tuesday is a massive game for us, I'd rather play Maidenhead when they've just lost than just won and full of confidence.

Whilst I get what you're saying, we need to focus on the teams below or directly around us first. We start to pull away from them and then we can try and pull in the teams even further above.

As you say, we have to play Barnet twice. If they pull 3 points further clear today with a win, we can reduce that deficit when we play them.

Tuesday is a massive game for us, I'd rather play Maidenhead when they've just lost than just won and full of confidence.
Not sure, think I would rather play them after they had won. They will be less desperate for a result thinking they had are 3 points ahead of us at start of play.

I know we have to worry about our own games and not rely on others. The cliche is true, however...

Barnet win.
Aldershot loss.
Weymouth and Torquay draw.

Not a lot to ask is it?
Knowing our luck in recent times, it'll be a Maidenhead win, an Altrincham loss and a Weymouth win.

Barnet 2-0 up and hitting some form.

Winless in first 7 games. Win today would make it 5 wins in 6 (losing to Wealdstone).

Barnet 3-0 up and Wealdstone losing and down to 10 men. Just need an Altrincham goal!

Torquay just scored to go 1-0 up.

If we lose to Maidenhead on Tuesday, our players deserve their P45, that show how bad Maidenhead are!

Jamar Loza sent off for Woking and, if you’re sitting down
  Spoiler:  
Brandon Goodship managed a goal

Bloody Hell, only draw Tuesday go above Weymouth, win go above Aldershot also and still another home game in hand

Back