• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Today, after breakfast, I read the internet.

I don't like broccoli and wouldn't eat it even if she tried to give it to me. They can't make me because it's a three country and we have a Queen called Elizabeth. She wanted to send the butler to prison but changed her mind.

Cousin Bartholemew visited yesterday with my other cousin little Blodwyn. They have a mum and dad who are my Uncle and Aunty from England. The Bannedette hates them but I shouldn’t say so.

Bartholemew has a toy TY-682 Sub-Machine Gun which fires plastic bullets in single shot mode. Simply fill the magazine with the bullets, pull the charging handle and fire. NOT SAFE FOR CHILDREN UNDER 14.

I'm 37.

When they visit I always show little Blodwyn my rabbits, but only the ones that are alive. She likes my rabbits because they are like her guinea pig that had an accident and died when I visited their house in England. Miss Pinkney’s nature lessons are good. Guinea pigs are definitely not amphibians because they cannot breathe under the water. They might be able to do this after they have evoluted for some more years, like the crocodiles and cockneys. It's bad to put guinea pigs under water for long periods of time.

Bartholemew is a cissy. He always cries when they visit. Yesterday he was in our back garden looking through my dead granddad Banned's binoculars. While he was standing very still I changed into pretend Jamie Stuart and did a two footed tackle on the side of his leg. He cried like a baby when he got his breath back. My uncle said that because I weigh 21 stones it is dangerous to do that, but it isn’t, I landed safely on my bum then ate an apple. Also, looking at the sun through binoculars is dangerous and makes you go blind.

The people next door don't like my Aunty and Uncle because they park their car outside their house. Uncle Rupert calls them the Flanders, after the Flanders. My Aunty kissed a man at her work once and Uncle Rupert lived in the prison near Chelmsford.

In August I am going to watch Southend play against the coca cola. My favourite player is Jamie Stuart but he doesn't play there now so I like Kevin Maher. He is sometimes called Kev and he plays for Iceland as well. He puts his swear fingers up at the big heads. He is not Steve Wignall who isn't here any more but he comes out of the same tunnel.

I like to read the internet, but don't like broccoli or crusts on my bread.

When you get older you are too big to bounce on the bed and climb the cupboards.

You can't slide on the carpets because they have got friction.

The bus is here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back