• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Today's Tip

KrustyTheKray

President
Get on Elhamri at York (2-15) today. It was primed for a big race in France a few weeks back, but was pulled out due to the ground being too soft. Todays conditions will suit better.
I backed the selection the last time it ran and trotted up under top weight to win @ 9/1. It's expected to come on from that race.

Ok Tone, I'm with you again....I'm bored at work and could do with the buzzzzzzz. Hope it's better than your last couple of tips
rock.gif

wow.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Smudger @ Aug. 23 2006,11:48)]Ok Tone, I'm with you again....I'm bored at work and could do with the buzzzzzzz. Hope it's better than your last couple of tips
rock.gif

wow.gif
I hope so too.

I feel pretty confident, let's hope for a winner!

It's last race, the selection gave the runner up well over a stone in weight. Some going to be top weight in 18 runners!

Draw TRAINER Age Wgt JOCKEY SP OR TS RPR

1 Elhamri 12 S Kirk 2 9-4 D P McDonogh 9/1 98 106

2 1 Ishi Adiva 15 T G Dascombe 2 8-1 1 Richard Thomas 100/1 77 85

3 hd We´ll Confer 13 K A Ryan 2 8-13 N Callan 20/1

[b said:
Quote[/b] (TonyTheKray @ Aug. 23 2006,11:44)]Get on Elhamri at York (2-15) today.  It was primed for a big race in France a few weeks back, but was pulled out due to the ground being too soft.  Todays conditions will suit better.
I backed the selection the last time it ran and trotted up under top weight to win @ 9/1.  It's expected to come on from that race.
Tone (Or should I say Nicky),

I have only just recovered from the financial crippling I took from my Eurobet account after backing your last tip.

Are you feeling confident this time. I am planning to put my mortgage payment on it.......

Cheers TTK

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Dave the Shrimper @ Aug. 23 2006,13:19)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (TonyTheKray @ Aug. 23 2006,11:44)]Get on Elhamri at York (2-15) today.  It was primed for a big race in France a few weeks back, but was pulled out due to the ground being too soft.  Todays conditions will suit better.
I backed the selection the last time it ran and trotted up under top weight to win @ 9/1.  It's expected to come on from that race.
Tone (Or should I say Nicky),

I have only just recovered from the financial crippling I took from my Eurobet account after backing your last tip.

Are you feeling confident this time. I am planning to put my mortgage payment on it.......

Cheers TTK
Confident as ever, but looking at the sky outside, it looks full of rain!

The selection wouldn't want it too soft.

Just hope the rain stays away up at York.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Dave the Shrimper @ Aug. 23 2006,14:37)]Thanks a bunch Tony....I had £10,000 on that one....
mad.gif
Sorry dude!

Obviously the softening ground proved a factor.

Apologies to all, but thats the way racing goes!

As Alan Little said "RESULTS WILL IMPROVE".

Stay tuned for more hot tips soon...

wink.gif

Back