• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

wakes123

Manager⭐
With no Shrimpers in action on a Saturday, what will everyone be doing instead between 3-5?

My mate got me a ticket to the rugby league challenge cup final at Wembley, never watched a rugby league match live before so looking forward to it.

Paglesham Village Fair, 1.30pm. A very pleasant few hours, a few shows (dog and vegetables etc), some local produce stalls and a beer tent. IMO very well worth a visit.

Going to Great Wakering Rovers vs Brantham Athletic in the start of this year's FA Cup.

3pm at the Burroughs Park. See you there ---- I will be near the Burger Bar.

Having a nice relaxing poo right now. Doubt I will be able to spin it out for the whole day though. (Spinning poo, now there's a thought).

Made the mistake of going to Clarks for shoes 5 pairs came to £125!

Always use Clarkes for school shoes. A little on the expensive side I agree but they always measure the kids feet properly and I know they are going to fit. £125 isn't bad for five pairs, I got done for £98 for two pairs and some plimsols. No drone for me this week.

We went to try out the new Costa Coffee in Hadleigh, highly recommended, one of the most spacious Costas I've been in, and they've kept characteristics of the old bank.

Always use Clarkes for school shoes. A little on the expensive side I agree but they always measure the kids feet properly and I know they are going to fit. £125 isn't bad for five pairs, I got done for £98 for two pairs and some plimsols. No drone for me this week.

I agree on the shoes, but plimsoles from there are just pointless. There is nothing "better" about their plimsoles, Tesco's (or Woolies back in my kids' day) are fine.

Designed our brand new kitchen! Expensive couple of hours!

For Gawd's sake don't use Wren, they were terrible - and I know Cricko will back me up on that!

Ours is Wren - no problems at all.

We are using B&Q! The folks use them for all their houses/flats and have a trade card which saves 10/15% and have a vast collection in everything from units to knobs! Mind you, using a company down Sutton Road for the work surfaces and Ems dad for the appliances!

We went to try out the new Costa Coffee in Hadleigh, highly recommended, one of the most spacious Costas I've been in, and they've kept characteristics of the old bank.

I agree on the shoes, but plimsoles from there are just pointless. There is nothing "better" about their plimsoles, Tesco's (or Woolies back in my kids' day) are fine.

Yeah, I know, it was just because we were in there and Lakeside was murder today.

We are using B&Q! The folks use them for all their houses/flats and have a trade card which saves 10/15% and have a vast collection in everything from units to knobs! Mind you, using a company down Sutton Road for the work surfaces and Ems dad for the appliances!

We got our work tops there too, more than happy with them.

Wren were good on the "pre delivery" side of things, but with **** ups with units, their after sales service was truly abysmal. I mean how can you start fitting when they "forget" to deliver the essential corner unit?! And when a unit arrives damaged, with a huge gap, telling you to "knock it together" is just wrong!

Back