• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Todays Lunchtime Dilemma

Which lunchtime delivery?

• Total voters

TrueBlue

SJP Taxi & Private Hire ⭐️
Right as I am off work this week I have had to fend for myself at home and since mummy and daddy our out at work earning money for me so I can go spend it on beer and narcotics I need to decide what to have for lunch today.

Budget £22.00

I am adamant I am not leaving the house as I have xbox sky dvds bit of footy manager etc.... so it will have to be delivery!

Dominos or Pappa Johns?????

http://www.dominos.co.uk/menu/pizza/default.aspx

or

http://www.papajohns.co.uk/Stores/rayleigh/pizzas.aspx

Pizza Hut is not an option as they do not deliver out to Hockley and I eat that **** at work and I am bored of it.

Pros and Cons

Dominoes do some nice dips and the pizzas are always dirty and greasy (which is a good thing)

Pappa Johns go down the fresh ingredient route which ain't so bad but they do at the moment looking at both menus have a vast choice of pizzas.

Stipulation: I do NOT eat veg at all so NO onion no sweetcorn NO GREEN CRAP OR VEG CRAP WHAT SO EVER - MEAT MEAT MEAT OH AND CHEESE AND GARLIC (I do love a bit of garlic)

I throw the floor open to suggestions! oh also I am partial to a side order and a desert and a bottle of drink.

Papa Johns mate, no question. So much better quality.

Plus if you can push the budget to £25 you get 25% off.

Papa Johns mate, no question. So much better quality.

Plus if you can push the budget to £25 you get 25% off.

Not a great fan of their garlic sauce I prefer the Dominoes but then again its only a dip its not the main prize!

Il Carnivoro
Chorizo, italian-style sausage, pepperoni, bacon, ham, salami

I would not need to push my budget would I you mug!!!!

Spend 25 then get 25% off brings it back into budget you melt!

I was speaking hypothetically you plum.

Just making you aware of the deal.

Hope you ****ing choke on your pizza now and get the trots for several days.

Jesus Christ you're a heart attack waiting to happen. Sort it out before Doctor Christian comes knocking.

Back