• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Breaking News Today's Meeting.

stan collymore

Stanley Victor Collymore
Hi Guys

Met with Ron and potential CEO today over a very constructive 2 hours.

As a courtesy to you guys, the most important part of the club, and to the guys in the meeting today, I'll keep it to the facts above, and that the meeting was incredibly positive.

Will report back at the end of the week.

Stan ?

Last edited:
Hi Guys

Met with Ron and potential CEO today over a very constructive 2 hours.

As a courtesy to you guys, the most important part of the club, and to the guys in the meeting today, I'll keep it to the facts above, and that the meeting was incredibly positive.

Will report back at the end of the week.

Stan ?
Given the false starts, undertones of mistrust and various shenanigans in the build-up to what could have been an acrimonious meeting, ‘very constructive’ and ‘incredibly positive’ is more than what I was realistically hoping for. Well done Stan, for bringing the right people together and just as importantly keeping things focused on progress.

What’s important now is how the words (from the Chairman) and good feelings from the attendees turn into action. Good luck with that and thanks for keeping us informed on each step of progress.

well what did you want .The tree had a meeting we at this time are not privy to what was said or who this CEO IS .Im sure when either Stan or Ron has something to tell the fans either will .
Was it in person or via a trunk call? Good to see we might be branching out at 'Roots' Hall though. Let's hope we don't get the right person in and see them leaf soon after. Or am I barking up the wrong three?

I am so pleased that things went well today @stan collymore, we all love an good news, although I am keeping my feet on the ground until it’s officially confirmed by the weekend ? keep up the good work ??

That's a bit cryptic innit?
They were meant to meet. They did. SC updated us.

It went well.

Further update expected by the end of the week.

Unless they've altered the definition of the word 'cryptic' it all seems clear to me.

First we complain about not being updated by those behind the scenes. Then someone comes along who keeps us updated even when so far inconclusive and still somebody moans.

Back