• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Smiffy

¡Viva la Aussielución! 🇦🇺 🦘 ⭐️
Staff member
Page 7.

Full page article about Phil Brown allegedly ditching his pregnant mistress. Great.

image.jpg

His private life is his private life (Unless the Sun gets hold of it obviously). It's not clever publicity for the club but I doubt it is disastrous unless Ron has a moral streak in him that we haven't yet seen.

come on chaps this is the sun .Sister paper to another rag that does not exist any more . who cares what he did or did not do in his private life . He is is a dam good football manager .

Perhaps this is why he has not signed a new contract yet , because he knew about to found out .

Don't see what this have to do with Southend United or the pursuit of promotion.

Same old Sun.

Not to bothered what Brown gets up to outside of football within reason to be honest

At least we know someone at Blues can score. Mind you it might be seen as an own goal. No doubt there will be a penalty. I always thought PB was a defensive player but clearly he gets from box to box. :unsure:

Couldn't care less what he does in his private life and I don't see what business it is of the general public's. It's not as though he's the parish priest is it?

Boring story.

Phil has his own private life which unless he breaks the law is nobody's business apart from Phil.

Couldn't care less what he does in his private life and I don't see what business it is of the general public's. It's not as though he's the parish priest is it?

Boring story.

Agree with you ... often two sides to these things anyway. How he does his at Southend is surely our interest.

I see she's due in September, so our dip in form at Christmas ties in very well... Just saying!

I agree that what he does in private and what he does at the football club should be kept separate, but they often clash. Hope it doesn't have an impact on him as a manager. Point is though, as someone happily married with two kids, if he doesn't mess around behind his wife's back then there is no story. I have no respect for people like this.

And just possibly might find that with a troubled home life, he might be more than happy to spend more time with the team.

Back