• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Breaking News Today's training at Boots and Laces / Pics / Rumours

Popped along to B&L with Cricko this morning to have a look at how we're coming along and get some pics for the Zone.

If, like me, you've never been to a training session before, it's a bit of an eye-opener. First thing that struck me was how intense the practice sessions were. Even after the players had been put throught their paces with jogs around the field, shuttle runs and other fairly strenous activities in the baking sun, the players then threw themselves into a series of team matches, taking things quite seriously and getting involved. We seem to have a lot of competition in the squad.

Luggy spent a little time with us too. He wouldn't go into too much detail but he's hoping to pull off another signing today, though if we're to get where he really wants us to be, we'll need to ship out some of the peripheral bodies too.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v284/photobucketgv/SUFC 2011/1.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v284/photobucketgv/SUFC 2011/2.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v284/photobucketgv/SUFC 2011/6.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v284/photobucketgv/SUFC 2011/4.jpg

27.jpg

28.jpg

29.jpg

30.jpg

31.jpg

32.jpg

33.jpg

love paul sturrocks shorts in first pic, one leg is about 4inches shorter than the other ha ha.

I can't help but think what a great character Moshni looks. He's always got a smile on his face and looks like he's having fun.

I can't help but think what a great character Moshni looks. He's always got a smile on his face and looks like he's having fun.

The man is a fruitcake and is first in every run and so committed....He is a rough diamond that always has to be kept an eye on....Lovely to have him at the club though and so so friendly to any fan...He just loves his football and being here.

i spoke to moshni last night and said training is very hard but he is enjoying it very much as well and cant wait for the games to start, also very polite off the footie pitch as well and will always go out of the way to speak to you, top bloke.

I think that clearly shows. I hope he has a good spell this season, and doesn't pick up too many knocks.

I think that clearly shows. I hope he has a good spell this season, and doesn't pick up too many knocks red cards.

I think part of the reason Mohsni loses his head occasionally is because he's so nice and gets put out when someone isn't nice back to him.

Thanks for these - great work!

Must be a bit odd for Easton, training with the squad but knowing he's on the way out.

How did Johnson and N'Diaye look?

I'm more interested in who this mystery signing is that he is hoping to pull off today.....The rumour mill has been quiet of late (i.e. since JJ arrival), and I wonder who it could be....

I'm more interested in who this mystery signing is that he is hoping to pull off today.....The rumour mill has been quiet of late (i.e. since JJ arrival), and I wonder who it could be....

Smiffy will know.:smiles:

Can you just turn at at the training ground and watch? What's the drill? Cheers.

Back