• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Todays Treble

steveo

mine to stay the same please
CL: Dortmund, PSG, Milan, 10 quid pays 37

FL: Preston, Tranmere, Aldershot. 10 pays 48

Cannot touch AC Milan at the moment, terrible side.

I've gone for two trebles: Preston, Exeter and Rotherham, and Bradford, Chesterfield and Rotherham. Schoolboy error picking Rotherham in both but I neglected to remember that I put them in the first one.

bargin outside bet of the day, £1 stake, arsenal, man city, orient and southend all to win pays £85.05, longshot but worth a go.

I
Will it be as wonky as your last gambling foray Steveo :winking:
Wonky? I got 2 out of 3. That's like a win for me.
This lot are nailed on MK nailed on. All three in fact.

Last edited:
Done a double on Arsenal 13/10 & Man City 9/2 pays £126.50 for £10 with Paddy Power
Also done a long shot acca on
Tranmere
MK Dons
Derby
Blackburn
Aldershot

Pays £155.91 to £10 also with PP

Looks easy on paper but guarantee 1 will let me down

Cannot touch AC Milan at the moment, terrible side.

I've gone for two trebles: Preston, Exeter and Rotherham, and Bradford, Chesterfield and Rotherham. Schoolboy error picking Rotherham in both but I neglected to remember that I put them in the first one.

And look which of the 5 didn't win. Kicking myself for that, such a rookie mistake.

Done a double on Arsenal 13/10 & Man City 9/2 pays £126.50 for £10 with Paddy Power
Also done a long shot acca on
Tranmere
MK Dons
Derby
Blackburn
Aldershot

Pays £155.91 to £10 also with PP

Looks easy on paper but guarantee 1 will let me down
Dont you just know 1 will always let you down! Thought my double was going to pay off too

CL: Dortmund, PSG, Milan, 10 quid pays 37

FL: Preston, Tranmere, Aldershot. 10 pays 48

2 out of 3 Milan no good, the other was a winner so a nett win for the evening.

Good work, hope you had a few quid on.

Had a tenner on so got £158.70 back. Add that to the fiver I had on Everton/Newcastle drawing 2-2 (thanks ref!) and its not been a bad start to the week. Actually about £50 up for the season now.........won't last though

Had a tenner on so got £158.70 back. Add that to the fiver I had on Everton/Newcastle drawing 2-2 (thanks ref!) and its not been a bad start to the week. Actually about £50 up for the season now.........won't last though

You doiong any tonight? Ill get on em the run your having

You doiong any tonight? Ill get on em the run your having

I actually fancy Juve to do Chelsea tonight. I really don't think Chelsea are that great.

Juve are 12/5 at Ladbrokes and a 2-1 win is 11/1. If you want a 1st goalscorer aswell then chuck in Mirko Vucinic at around 7/1.

But be warned, I hardly ever win 3 days on the trot :winking:

Going steady today. 4 trebles @ 2.00 total stake 8 quid returns 20.41
ManU, Shakter, Bayern and Lille

Do some doubles... It has brought much more success to me than Trebles. I started doing 3 doubles whereby if any of them came in I was in profit. It was proving quite profitable and then the season ended. Haven't had a bet this year.

I actually fancy Juve to do Chelsea tonight. I really don't think Chelsea are that great.

Juve are 12/5 at Ladbrokes and a 2-1 win is 11/1. If you want a 1st goalscorer aswell then chuck in Mirko Vucinic at around 7/1.

But be warned, I hardly ever win 3 days on the trot :winking:

Chelsea notoriously hard to beat at the Bridge. I don't fancy this. Decent spot though.

Back