• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

QPR Shrimper

Any chance one or both of them might be available for saturday? Got to win against Rotherham!

They could be fit in two weeks but whether they are match sharp is another matter .....it has taken Britt a few matches before he was back to normal. The worry is that by the time they are useful again our play-off hopes may have disappeared ........................hope I'm wrong.

They could be fit in two weeks but whether they are match sharp is another matter .....it has taken Britt a few matches before he was back to normal. The worry is that by the time they are useful again our play-off hopes may have disappeared ........................hope I'm wrong.

Reckon the next two games will define our season. Lose both and we can forget play-offs, but win both and we are back in the mix.

Reckon the next two games will define our season. Lose both and we can forget play-offs, but win both and we are back in the mix.

Can't remember where I saw it but I'm sure Paul Sturrock said that we now need to win all our remaining games to go up automatically :smile:...........which made me smile. Theoretically, of course, you go on until it is mathematically impossible but I think we all realise that any chance of automatics went out of the window last night. If we are to win our next two games we will surely have to do it without Tomlin and Laird and who knows whether we shall still have Reeves? I saw a Saints article on newsnow, asking whether they should bring him back. :omg:
With three or four points from Rotherham and Port Vale, we may just keep our play-off hopes alive, considering that our run in doesn't look extraordinarily difficult and the hope that both the above will re-appear in the very near future.

Back