• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Tommy Robinson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name one conviction that has come from information he has provided.

The information he provided about Didsbury mosque could have lead to convictions.

Those convictions could have even prevented Salman Abedi from doing what he did.

But hey, the messenger was a nasty little piece of work, so his message was dismissed.

He's not a politician [only in his dreams} he delivers leaflets for the racist Labour party honest.
I don't dream of being a politician. If you do any kind of volunteering for a political party you get asked about standing for election as a Councillor, so on that level anyone who wants to be a politician can be.
If you want to casually call one party racist then you should qualify that remark or remove it.
Maybe you could name the ways in which you see Labour as racist, and for a comparison do the same for the Tories, LibDems and UKIP, that way we can see if you should be referring to one, some, all or none of the major parties as racist.

The information he provided about Didsbury mosque could have lead to convictions.

Those convictions could have even prevented Salman Abedi from doing what he did.

But hey, the messenger was a nasty little piece of work, so his message was dismissed.
Robinson blocked me a long time ago on social media and I choose not to fund his 'work' for an obscure Canadian website so I may not be fully up to date on his proclamations.

Didsbury Mosque - he seems to have made videos about the Mosque in June 2017. The Manchester Area attacked was May 2017 - is this not just another case of 'Robinson' turning up after the event and making public statements about things the police are already dealing with?
Does he take this process further? So the sect the hate preachers belong to are funded by Saudis, at the same time UK sell arms and intelligence to the Saudis which are used for war crimes in the Yemen. Does he follow the process through and attack the government for arming the Saudis or is his message of 'Muslims bad' as far as the process goes?

Suffragettes and Nelson Mandela = Tommy Robinson. Classic take.

You know full well the case he was live streaming was linked to another case that risked being prejudiced by his actions.

You know full well he announced he was breaking the law and that he pleaded guilty in court.

You know full well he was on a suspended sentence for the same crime and the judge imprisoned him under those terms.

Looks like you need to do some more research on the case. He did not plead guilty for what he was jailed for.

The suspended sentence was 3 months, he was given 13 months.

The guilty Rape squad had all been named in the local Huddersfield paper. The authorities don’t want you to here details like raping 7 year olds, dousing girls in petrol and phoning their parents from the girls phone and laughing whilst raping them. Or that they were bailed because their wife’s don’t speak English.

The defendants aren’t the same in each case. The link is they are nearly all Muslims. What TR was trying to expose in Canterbury was the fact that the accused shoulld never have been on bail.They carried working in the chicken Shop and one managed to flee the country back to Afghanistan.

Instead of hiding behind the “Tommy is a criminal” nonsense....why don’t you and you mates man up and speak out on behalf of thounds of young vulnerable girls......Then none of us would have ever heard of TR.......Absolute fact.

Looks like you need to do some more research on the case. He did not plead guilty for what he was jailed for.

The guilty Rape squad had all been named in the local Huddersfield paper. The authorities don’t want you to here details like raping 7 year olds, dousing girls in petrol and phoning their parents from the girls phone and laughing whilst raping them. Or that they were bailed because their wife’s don’t speak English.

The defendants aren’t the same in each case. The link is they are nearly all Muslims. What TR was trying to expose in Canterbury was the fact that the accused shoulld never have been on bail.They carried working in the chicken Shop and one managed to flee the country back to Afghanistan.

Instead of hiding behind the “Tommy is a criminal” nonsense....why don’t you and you mates man up and speak out on behalf of thounds of young vulnerable girls......Then none of us would have ever heard of TR.......Absolute fact.
There is a lot in there so lets get a couple of things out of the way first.

'Tommy is a criminal' nonsense is not nonsense - it is one of the few indisputable facts on this thread. 'Tommy' has been convicted 12 times, so he is a criminal.

Me and my mates - I don't know which mates you are talking about, I'm just me and as we have discussed before but you seem to forget I used to be a fundraiser for Rape Crisis so I think its fair to say I have spoken up for vulnerable young girls - what have you done for them?

Oh you've now gone offline.
When you are back - query above still there to answer please, then 'He did not plead guilty for what he was jailed for' - in your opinion what was he jailed for and what did he plead guilty to?

There is a lot in there so lets get a couple of things out of the way first.

'Tommy is a criminal' nonsense is not nonsense - it is one of the few indisputable facts on this thread. 'Tommy' has been convicted 12 times, so he is a criminal.

Me and my mates - I don't know which mates you are talking about, I'm just me and as we have discussed before but you seem to forget I used to be a fundraiser for Rape Crisis so I think its fair to say I have spoken up for vulnerable young girls - what have you done for them?

There you go mr Surrey. A Fox News report on the case

www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYfStBZ2w8w

If your glorious leader can invite convicted IRA terrorists into Westminster then we can’t judge TR for mortgage fraud....who hasn’t done that in their time.

Last edited:
There you go mr Surrey. A Fox News report on the case

www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYfStBZ2w8w

If your glorious leader can invite convicted IRA terrorists into Westminster then we can’t judge TR for mortgage fraud....who hasn’t done that in their time.
Fox News aka Trump TV - are you serious? You are getting your data from a US news channel that is chocka with propaganda? I clicked your link and there were two distortions of the truth within 10 seconds so see no point in carrying on.

'Tommy is a criminal' nonsense is not nonsense - it is one of the few indisputable facts on this thread. 'Tommy' has been convicted 12 times, so he is a criminal. This is nothing to do with Corbyn. 'Robinson' is a criminal (and why pretend that is because of fraud? you know that is just one of his 12 convictions), you may not like that word being used but it is a fact.

Fox News aka Trump TV - are you serious? You are getting your data from a US news channel that is chocka with propaganda? I clicked your link and there were two distortions of the truth within 10 seconds so see no point in carrying on.

'Tommy is a criminal' nonsense is not nonsense - it is one of the few indisputable facts on this thread. 'Tommy' has been convicted 12 times, so he is a criminal. This is nothing to do with Corbyn. 'Robinson' is a criminal (and why pretend that is because of fraud? you know that is just one of his 12 convictions), you may not like that word being used but it is a fact.

Your so predicatble. You refuse to listen to the truth because in lefty world truth is the enemy.

Oh and well done with your wonderful fundraising. You have clearly raised awareness of the many Muslim rape squads that have been free to murder rape and torture white girls.

Your so predicatble. You refuse to listen to the truth because in lefty world truth is the enemy.

Oh and well done with your wonderful fundraising. You have clearly raised awareness of the many Muslim rape squads that have been free to murder rape and torture white girls.
'why don’t you and you mates man up and speak out on behalf of thounds of young vulnerable girls'

For the third time - what have you done to help?

'why don’t you and you mates man up and speak out on behalf of thounds of young vulnerable girls'

For the third time - what have you done to help?
A reminder that the thread is neither about YOU nor RIGSBY, but about Tommy Robinson. Nearly 300 posts and probably 80% of those from just the two of you, with neither of you willing to actually listen to what the other is saying.

Is there any point continuing?

A reminder that the thread is neither about YOU nor RIGSBY, but about Tommy Robinson. Nearly 300 posts and probably 80% of those from just the two of you, with neither of you willing to actually listen to what the other is saying.

I took his long post and was trying to break it down into chunks to get it to make sense. Part of that process is to get him to re-think the insults and see if they make sense or if they are just pointless and inaccurate insults.

Like football teams can only beat what is in front of them - you can only debate what is in front of you.

His regular insult that I don't care about rape victims has been debunked many times but each time he writes it I will call it out.

Well Hank at least I am posting some facts about the case and TR. Rather than “ I’ve done more than you, so I’m a better person.”

I would like to thank ASShrimper. He was the one who alerted me to TR. If ASShrimper had not announced he was actively targeting TR Some time back. I would have never learnt as much about the scale and the truth of the Muslim rape culture. Anyone who ASShrimper tries to silence always has something useful to say.

Facts? You're both just taking extreme pro and con positions and ignoring anything put forward by the other that don't suit your agenda. What's the point in this thread when you're both completely lacking in any respect for each other and have no intention of changing your points of view?

Well Hank at least I am posting some facts about the case and TR. Rather than “ I’ve done more than you, so I’m a better person.”

I would like to thank ASShrimper. He was the one who alerted me to TR. If ASShrimper had not announced he was actively targeting TR Some time back. I would have never learnt as much about the scale and the truth of the Muslim rape culture. Anyone who ASShrimper tries to silence always has something useful to say.
you see?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back