• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Tommy Robinson

Status
Not open for further replies.
How about Douglas Murray. Says exactly the same as TR but in Avery well educated voice.

I've never heard of him, hard to object to someone you've never heard of. Tommy has a big profile, most people would know who he is

He wrote the best seller The Strange Death of Europe: Immigration, Identity, Islam.

Well worth watching some of his TV clips on YouTube.....As your clearly not one of those who sticks the fingers in their ears and shouts “I’m not listening”

I would advise anyone not to click on these Youtube links of "Tommy Robinson" as he creams off a percentage based on the number of hits. That's how the scumbag makes his living these days.

I would advise anyone that this is not a link to TR......Do keep up old boy....Early start this afternoon ?

I think a lot of what Tommy says now is factual, he is a lot more polished than he used to be and because he has been pulled up on numerous occasions he selects his targets well now. There is certainly an agenda, just like there always has been. I totally agree, just because the man is repugnant doesn't mean he doesn't make a good point now and then. Even a broken clock is right twice a day.
though he was in prison again a few weeks ago!

Come on now, let’s not be shy in coming forward. You detest TR, and as a result, anything he says is instantly dismissed.

Now, as I said, I see through his crap, just like you do. I agree, he’s clearly peddling propaganda, and loves to play he blame game with a certain section of society, which certainly has the ability to strain communities & make matters worse. I totally agree.

But that doesn’t make some of the things he says, any less relevant or real, does it?

For example, his public criticism of Didsbury Mosque, where he repeatedly claimed it was being used by hate preachers, was ignored, ridiculed & discarded. Piers Morgan condescendingly chastised & insulted TR on live TV about those very claims. I’ve absolutely no doubt, that a vast amount of people saw that & thought “oh TR bashing Muslims again. What a Prick”

But on that occasion, he was proven right.

Just because you don’t like the messenger, doesn’t mean you should discard the message, without at least peaking at it.
I don't really understand why we would wade through all the reasons you give for not taking any notice of him (and that's the tip of the iceberg) in the hope that in among it all there is something valid. Why would we be so desperate to make his voice heard? There are millions of people with important things to say - why keep make excuses or allowances for this one person to be amplified?

The fact that Tommy, and his actions, is being debated on a football forum means that he is achieving his goal to increase awareness of a serious problem we have in this country. I, for one, am grateful for his efforts.

The fact that Tommy, and his actions, is being debated on a football forum means that he is achieving his goal to increase awareness of a serious problem we have in this country. I, for one, am grateful for his efforts.
He was a football hooligan and took his name from a notorious football hooligan - so being discussed on a football site is not surprising.
But yes the danger of rapists getting away with their crimes has been highlighted by 'Robinson' risking mistrials by livestreaming outside courts - we all now know not to do that.

I think Tommy's alleged crimes are dwarfed by comparison to the crimes he highlights. These heinous crimes were also hushed up for many years, and I believe they still would be without the likes of Tommy talking about it.

He was a football hooligan and took his name from a notorious football hooligan - so being discussed on a football site is not surprising.
But yes the danger of rapists getting away with their crimes has been highlighted by 'Robinson' risking mistrials by livestreaming outside courts - we all now know not to do that.

The Suffragettes and Nelson Mandela when to prison for their crimes....didn’t make the cause wrong.

As for reporting outside of a court after the trial had finished, So were 12 other various news reporters and TR was quoting the BBC.

That’s why he was released from prison.....Becuse none of us want the state dragging people of the street and jailing them in just 5 hours....without them even being told the reasons why.

For those of you who support democracy, There is an old line “I may not agree with what your saying but I will die in order for you to say it.

Something the new generation of self-glorifying lefties seem to have forgotten.

Last edited:
The Suffragettes and Nelson Mandela when to prison for their crimes....didn’t make the cause wrong.

As for reporting outside of a court after the trial had finished, So were 12 other various news reporters and TR was quoting the BBC.

That’s why he was released from prison.....Becuse none of us want the state dragging people of the street and jailing them in just 5 hours....without them even being told the reasons why.

For those of you who support democracy, There is an old line “I may not agree with what your saying but I will die in order for you to say it.

Who is dying so you can say what you want?

I don't really understand why we would wade through all the reasons you give for not taking any notice of him (and that's the tip of the iceberg) in the hope that in among it all there is something valid. Why would we be so desperate to make his voice heard? There are millions of people with important things to say - why keep make excuses or allowances for this one person to be amplified?

Well, as I pointed out in that very post, TR was proven right In his claims about Didsbury mosque.

He claimed there were hate preachers there, but that claim was totally ignored & dismissed by people, like your good self, solely because of who he is.

And your above response has proved my point for me. You wouldn’t make any allowances for the man, despite the fact that he’s been proven right.

Lefty logic at its finest

Suffragettes and Nelson Mandela = Tommy Robinson. Classic take.

You know full well the case he was live streaming was linked to another case that risked being prejudiced by his actions.

You know full well he announced he was breaking the law and that he pleaded guilty in court.

You know full well he was on a suspended sentence for the same crime and the judge imprisoned him under those terms.

I think Tommy's alleged crimes are dwarfed by comparison to the crimes he highlights. These heinous crimes were also hushed up for many years, and I believe they still would be without the likes of Tommy talking about it.
He has been convicted 12 times for a variety of offences. I think it's standard practice once someone is convicted to no longer use the word alleged.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back