• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Tommy Robinson

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have to watch the banned speech clip first which is nothing to do with his current conviction.

Seeing as your mate was wrongly convicted over the Cambridge fan incident, I would have thought it might interest you. Then you might want to remember who showed you support and who mocked you and your friend without knowing either of you.
In Tommy's latest conviction he has now admitted guilt and it has been confirmed that the case that he was filming outside the court was ongoing. So presumably you admit he is in the wrong as he has admitted that?

You have to watch the banned speech clip first which is nothing to do with his current conviction.

Seeing as your mate was wrongly convicted over the Cambridge fan incident, I would have thought it might interest you. Then you might want to remember who showed you support and who mocked you and your friend without knowing either of you.

I fail to see the relevence of my mate and a repeat offender.

To clear up any misinformation – the case was ongoing and that is why there was a partial media blackout re his arrest, and he has admitted guilt to the charge. So that should put most of the current conspiracy theories to bed (new ones will now start up – it’s what these people feed off). Media have now had the arrest details blackout lifted:

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...ive-video-stephen-yaxley-lennon-a8374121.html

‘Tommy Robinson has been jailed for 13 months for breaking contempt of court laws.
His sentence can be revealed for the first time after The Independent and other media outlets fought a reporting restriction put on the case at Leeds Crown Court.
Robinson, whose real name was listed on court documents as Stephen Yaxley-Lennon, was arrested outside the court on Friday.
He admitted committing contempt of court by publishing information that could prejudice an ongoing trial.
The 35-year-old was already subject to a suspended sentence for committing contempt during a rape trial in Canterbury last year, and had been told that if he fell foul of the law again he would go to prison'.

I don't recall me mentioning any conspiracy theories, real or imagined. I referred only to the information I had access to at the time I posted.

As much as I find enforcing a media blackout on information that was already released to the public as akin to trying to put the genie back into the bottle, the law is the law even when it is an ***.

In Tommy's latest conviction he has now admitted guilt and it has been confirmed that the case that he was filming outside the court was ongoing. So presumably you admit he is in the wrong as he has admitted that?

Watch the banned speech clip its 1hr 20. Nothing to do with this case Its about wrongful arrest and what the authorities do to certain people when they are in HM prison service.

I'm sure the injustice will leave a staunch left wing campaigner like yourself very angry.

I don't recall me mentioning any conspiracy theories, real or imagined. I referred only to the information I had access to at the time I posted.

As much as I find enforcing a media blackout on information that was already released to the public as akin to trying to put the genie back into the bottle, the law is the law even when it is an ***.
conspiracy theories - you didn't - but the misinformation about the case and his arrest I think has deliberately been put into the public domain, and now the black out has been lifted on the arrest the Independent article answers your questions

I'm really struggling to understand what Tommy Robinson has to do with this thread. Anyone of you that have banged on about him for ages on here care to expain?
It was relevant to begin with but its a subject that will spiral so I've suggested it gets moved to a new 'Tommy' thread. Seems more polite than subjecting those that would rather avoid this sorta thing.

If you'd like to discuss the life and times of Stephen Yaxley-Lennon, here is as good a place as any.

Watch the banned speech clip its 1hr 20. Nothing to do with this case Its about wrongful arrest and what the authorities do to certain people when they are in HM prison service.

I'm sure the injustice will leave a staunch left wing campaigner like yourself very angry.
an hour and 20 minutes of my flesh crawling having to listen to that moaning, self-important, violent, fake ID, racist, ****? Tell you what I'll watch it for £30 to the zone and the other £70 if you make very clear exactly what it is you think he is proving and I'll make agree/disagree notes as per your specifics. I'm not putting myself through an hour and 20 of that without some guarantees.

Lennon is quick to stress that he doesn't hate all Muslims: "your{{sic]} pretty fit for a Muslim," he said in one Twitter posting. "I don't wanna get rid of all Muslims, least of all pretty girls like yourself," he commented in another. Both of the recipients of these messages were fifteen year old girls.

https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Stephen_Lennon

an hour and 20 minutes of my flesh crawling having to listen to that moaning, self-important, violent, fake ID, racist, ****? Tell you what I'll watch it for £30 to the zone and the other £70 if you make very clear exactly what it is you think he is proving and I'll make agree/disagree notes as per your specifics. I'm not putting myself through an hour and 20 of that without some guarantees.

Your so predictable ***. You obviously had a quick look and you have no answer.

In the past yo have claimed to support victims of rape. Why is it you wont mention these victims?

Your so predictable ***. You obviously had a quick look and you have no answer.

In the past yo have claimed to support victims of rape. Why is it you wont mention these victims?
*you're
I had a quick look at an hour and 20 minute youtube rant while at work and came up with no answers to questions you haven't yet asked? You may want to think that one through.

Rape victims - I can mention these rape victims as much as any others. What I did when I was fund raising for Rape Crisis was not specify that it should be for victims of a specific ethnicity or religion.

I also didn't organise gangs of ****ed up football hooligans into street protests and stake out court proceedings or continuously crowdfund gullible right wingers to get me out of the various scrapes I walk into and claim it was all 'for the victims'.

Different methods.

No its not. A 'D' notice is only for national security. Not to cover up for racist paedophile rapists.

Tommy Robinson has never said anything racist, only continually accused of it by the left. Never more so than when he was the first person to expose the systematic rape of white and Sikh girls by muslim gangs. In fact he is the only white person to speak up for the Sikh community, which is why he is welcomed at their public meetings.

Whether its Diane Abbott or the organised Muslim rape of girls as young as 7 years old. People like *** will always attack the poster. Shows exactly what the far left are really all about.

For anyone who wants to be educated about the truth.....YouTube.... Tommy Robinson's BANNED speech "The British Police State"

I will pay £100 to Shrimperzone if ***, or any other Zoner can Justify what happened
this was the first thing I found ludicrous

No its not. A 'D' notice is only for national security. Not to cover up for racist paedophile rapists.

Tommy Robinson has never said anything racist, only continually accused of it by the left. Never more so than when he was the first person to expose the systematic rape of white and Sikh girls by muslim gangs. In fact he is the only white person to speak up for the Sikh community, which is why he is welcomed at their public meetings.

Whether its Diane Abbott or the organised Muslim rape of girls as young as 7 years old. People like *** will always attack the poster. Shows exactly what the far left are really all about.

For anyone who wants to be educated about the truth.....YouTube.... Tommy Robinson's BANNED speech "The British Police State"

I will pay £100 to Shrimperzone if ***, or any other Zoner can Justify what happened
and this statement is in the running for most gullible ever to be typed into Shrimperzone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back