• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Tomorrow's team will be ...

Flahavan

Jupp Stuart Cort Nicolau

Bentley Maher Hunt Gower

Dudfield Connie

Subs: Wilson, Jenkins, Robinson, Clark and Corbett

Same starting line-up as Northampton match with Dudfield a straight swap for Bramble.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Guest @ April 20 2004,14:46)]Flahavan

Jupp Stuart Cort Nicolau

Bentley Maher Hunt Gower

Dudfield Connie

Same starting line-up as Northampton match with Dudfield a straight swap for Bramble.
Flahavan over by the right hand corner flag? Inventive, but he may be of more use in the middle.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (steveh1510 @ April 20 2004,14:50)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Guest @ April 20 2004,14:46)]Flahavan

Jupp Stuart Cort Nicolau

Bentley Maher Hunt Gower

Dudfield Connie

Flahavan over by the right hand corner flag? Inventive, but he may be of more use in the middle.
Oh, I don't know, it might mean he'll get to some of the corners.

Whats happened to husbands is he injured i thought he was available?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (tommytwoholes @ April 20 2004,15:04)]Whats happened to husbands is he injured i thought he was available?
he is available which is why im amazed kev who supposedly spoke to tilly but i dont believe that for a second says that tilly told him the exact line up for all he knows kev could be a hull spy sent to see who was playing right mid if only spud taylor the ex-southend player and manager knew it was bentley playing there all our tactics for tonight go out of the window and i can't believe tilly would fall for such a cheap sham besides husbands must be fit and i haven't heard that corbett is back from injury either however i'm sure wozza and drooooo are definitely out but as i said I'm not 100% besides who are we to know unless we actually met the manager who i don't believe met kev anyway! LOL.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Napster @ April 20 2004,15:10)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (tommytwoholes @ April 20 2004,15:04)]Whats happened to husbands is he injured i thought he was available?
he is available which is why im amazed kev who supposedly spoke to tilly but i dont believe that for a second says that tilly told him the exact line up for all he knows kev could be a hull spy sent to see who was playing right mid if only spud taylor the ex-southend player and manager knew it was bentley playing there all our tactics for tonight go out of the window and i can't believe tilly would fall for such a cheap sham besides husbands must be fit and i haven't heard that corbett is back from injury either however i'm sure wozza and drooooo are definitely out but as i said I'm not 100% besides who are we to know unless we actually met the manager who i don't believe met kev anyway! LOL.
uZE pROPA pUNKTUATION nUMBNUTS HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

[b said:
[b said:
And breathe.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (steveh1510 @ April 20 2004,15:13)]
[b said:
[b said:
uZE pROPA pUNKTUATION nUMBNUTS HAHAHAHAHAHAHA  
mad.gif

mad.gif

mad.gif
WOT If He DoNT WaNNa, Y shUd E DO WOT U SAY

PLZ XPLAIN.

OMG WTF.

My line-UP4 tonite BECUZ I now 'in the now'

Mybest mate danny GAY

Jenks Wozza Wozza Nicky Nic jenks (u/19 international!!!3Lions)

Clarky Jay Clarky Smith (qualittyplaya) Jenks Scully!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(sign him up NOW Newman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!aaaaaaaaaaaaah)

Rawley Rool (much skilzz + stepovaz) Huzbanz (kwik(save) as fcuk)

STAN 4 MANGER STAN 4MAGER STAN 4 MANAGER STAN STAN
biggrin.gif

blues.gif

ghostface.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Guest @ April 20 2004,15:58)]My line-UP4 tonite BECUZ I now 'in the now'

Mybest mate danny GAY

Jenks Wozza Wozza Nicky Nic jenks (u/19 international!!!3Lions)

Clarky Jay Clarky Smith (qualittyplaya) Jenks Scully!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(sign him up NOW Newman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!aaaaaaaaaaaaah)

Rawley Rool (much skilzz + stepovaz) Huzbanz (kwik(save) as fcuk)

STAN 4 MANGER STAN 4MAGER STAN 4 MANAGER STAN STAN
biggrin.gif

blues.gif

ghostface.gif
Owww! My head really hurts after that little lot!

Back