• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

W4 Shrimper

At work, we normally consider a tip from the Racing Post to be a kiss of death, so this may not be a good thing.....

Anyway, here's the Post's preview of tonight's match...

YOU are always guaranteed a lively time in Southend on a Friday night, but the action comes from Roots Hall this evening rather than the seafront nightclubs. [groan!]

And the locals can celebrate with a few more beers by lumping on United at a tempting 7-5 to beat travel-sick Boston.

Watch out for new youngster Freddy Eastwood, who bagged 37 goals for Grays last term. The former West Ham trainee will do the business in League Two.

Gazza's gone, which is a relief to the majority of the people associated with Boston, though with or without the former England legend the Pilgrims have been dismal on the road, failing to collect maximum points since April.

Recommendation - Southend, 2pts @ 7-5 (with Victor Chandler)

Jesus, better than evens! Might go and have a punt as well, Eastwood to score first?

Whoah whoah whoah Whoah sweet child o' mine. That really WOULD be the kiss of death!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Mad Cyril @ Oct. 08 2004,11:20)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (W4 Shrimper @ Oct. 08 2004,10:27)]Recommendation - Southend, 2pts @ 7-5 (with Victor Chandler)
What does that mean?
It means that they recommend that you bet 2 x your normal base stake i.e. 10p, 50p, £1, £5 etc on a Southend win, at Victor Chandler bookmakers, at odds of 1.4 - 1.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (W4 Shrimper @ Oct. 08 2004,09:27)]Watch out for new youngster Freddy Eastwood, who bagged 37 goals for Grays last term. The former West Ham trainee will do the business in League Two.
He's doomed now.
laugh.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (BILLERICAY BLUE @ Oct. 08 2004,12:34)]
[b said:
[b said:
Quote[/b] (W4 Shrimper @ Oct. 08 2004,10:27)]Recommendation - Southend, 2pts @ 7-5 (with Victor Chandler)
What does that mean?
It means that they recommend that you bet 2 x your normal base stake i.e. 10p, 50p, £1, £5 etc on a Southend win, at Victor Chandler bookmakers, at odds of 1.4 - 1.
If I open a betting account with VC do I have to pay a subscription or anything?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Mad Cyril @ Oct. 08 2004,11:52)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (BILLERICAY BLUE @ Oct. 08 2004,12:34)]
[b said:
[b said:
What does that mean?
If I open a betting account with VC do I have to pay a subscription or anything?
Pass, one for W4 Shrimper I would guess....

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Mad Cyril @ Oct. 08 2004,12:52)]If I open a betting account with VC do I have to pay a subscription or anything?
Mad Cyril,

no, no subscription. Go to http://www.victorchandler.com/ and you can open an account online. Minimum deposit will probably be £5 or £10. Costs nothing to open account. Good luck!

Back