• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Tonight at 8PM for the frontline workers.

Cricko

Zone Owner⭐⭐
Staff member
We should all do this people to thank those that are helping us so much.

David Williams
11 mins
Wouldn’t it be amazing if you opened the door and could hear everyone clapping and cheering streets apart ❤️

Remember Ladies and Gents, on Thursday 26th March at 8pm can you all either stand on your doorsteps or open a window and clap and cheer as loudly as you can for all the frontline workers - NHS staff, carers, food and medicine delivery drivers, shop workers and anyone else on the frontline, risking their own lives to makes yours better. Let's try and get this around the country ??.

So it's 08:05pm now. At 8 I stood on my front door step, looked around and realised I was running solo on this one. I clapped a little and next door's cat legged it believing I was chasing it off. Someone nearby let off a few fireworks and that was that. Anyone else have much success?

So it's 08:05pm now. At 8 I stood on my front door step, looked around and realised I was running solo on this one. I clapped a little and next door's cat legged it believing I was chasing it off. Someone nearby let off a few fireworks and that was that. Anyone else have much success?

loads here in Kent.

I also thought the BBC News coverage was crap, it only lasted a few minutes, and only about 2 interviews from the people.

Sadly, they should have had committed more time to do this.

A complete plastic case of hype and news viewers, they were more interested in not running late on "question time".

Shame on them.

Did Sky News cover it better?

As I said on the other thread, well supported on my road including nobby neighbour.

Great response here in Rayleigh, lots of clapping and cheering, church bells and fireworks.

In my road in Westcliff it was well supported which was a unexpected nice surprise.

Clapping, cheering, plus loads of kids singing and chanting NHS, NHS, NHS.

:Clap::Clap::Clap::Clap::Clap::Clap::Clap::Clap::Clap::Clap::Clap::Clap:

Back