• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Seedy Njie assisted the left winger trialist. Is that Bruno?

Bruno is the left back, I believe they were calling the winger Silva, may be wrong though.

Corr has an injury.

Cleveland Taylor.

two one. triallist got our second. he looks vaguely familair and not just as second coming of adam locke. got injured in scoring. reckoon he is a pro

payne is tiny but has a chance aslow centre of balance

bruno no posiional sense. reckon he was playing non league in Portual

Erskine is alump. where is he from. not fit but could be something there

Seedy Nigel reminds me of Ademano.

Auger didnt impress.

Jack Edwards came on fo Atkinson after half anhour. WA looked tidy. JE youth team?

Corr has an injury.

Cleveland Taylor.

two one. triallist got our second. he looks vaguely familair and not just as second coming of adam locke. got injured in scoring. reckoon he is a pro

Auger didnt impress.

Jack Edwards came on fo Atkinson after half anhour. WA looked tidy. JE youth team?

Corr has an injury.

Cleveland Taylor.

Auger didnt impress.

erskine was at dartford last year, didnt impress against wakering

We had a Silva and a Bruno that trialed with us a couple of years ago. I belive they are Portugese + maybe they either have the same agent or they come as a pair. Both seemed young + out of their depth 2 years ago when they played at Canvey Island but maybe they have been given a 2nd chance? Im fairly sure Bruno was a winger not a left back.

Surely it has to be the same duo ???

We had a Silva and a Bruno that trialed with us a couple of years ago. I belive they are Portugese + maybe they either have the same agent or they come as a pair. Both seemed young + out of their depth 2 years ago when they played at Canvey Island but maybe they have been given a 2nd chance? Im fairly sure Bruno was a winger not a left back.

Surely it has to be the same duo ???

I'm sure these trailist are here to make up the numbers, so we can field two sides in these early friendlies. Doubt we'll see much of them, for much longer.

Back