• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Tonight Games

southend_utd_fan

Members⭐
Anyone playing a Friendly tonight?

Im playing a team same level as me and just a few places higher in the league.

h/t loseing 4-0.

How much does it cost to play in Brazil? It is the same to other parts of the world for the travel?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (southend_utd_fan @ April 05 2005,20:57)]h/t loseing 4-0.

How much does it cost to play in Brazil? It is the same to other parts of the world for the travel?
It's costs the same for all international friendlies - £4000.

I'm playing GNH, and he's crippled one of my midfielders
sad.gif

Although to be fair, I'd already got one of his players
cool.gif

I'm playing right now in Croatia. Ironically I'm being pressed, 0-0 at half time.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Hong Kong Blue @ April 05 2005,21:21)]I'm playing GNH, and he's crippled one of my midfielders
sad.gif

Although to be fair, I'd already got one of his players
cool.gif
Actually done me a favour as it was a defender so I got an extra training slot. Also he only out for 1 week
blues.gif

Well, not really as the injured defender doesn't get any training!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (MrB @ April 06 2005,09:31)]Well, not really as the injured defender doesn't get any training!
With a bit a luck (and 9 doctors) he could be back bruised but training by Thursday.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (* ORM * @ April 06 2005,09:09)]Playing tonight in Denmark - not collecting flags
biggrin.gif
If you dont have supporter you can't but I believe that if you do get it then any away friendlies in a foreign country will be there on your flag page.

We're on an alphabetical Eastern European tour at the moment. Belarus, Bosnia, Bulgaria and Croatia done. Czech Republic next!

Back