• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

DTS

The Business
Please dont ask me to elaborate but I have a strong gut feeling that tonights defence might look a bit more familar than some people suspect.

Not doing a Naps but trying to put the worriers minds at rest a little. Could be wrong and not saying we will win either.

Over and out

DtS

Chris Phillips eludes to this also.

@CJPhillips1

"Team news could bette than forst though for blues tonight. Hearing there's a chance two influential players could play."

Barker & Phillips perhaps??

Like a few others, had suspected this.

Sturrock had no reason to reveal his hand and say that Phillips and Barker were fit. I expect at least one to play and Corr to not need to go in defence.

Think we would've heard about an appeal before now. If it's Barker and Phillips I'll be a tad more confident than before:

Barker-Phillips-Prosser-Clohessy

OR

Straker-Prosser-Corr-Clohessy

Know what I'd rather have.

Even if just one of Barker or Phillips is back, that's great news. Straker played well on Saturday and Prosser has done nothing wrong so would be surprised if both of them went straight back into the side.

Even if just one of Barker or Phillips is back, that's great news. Straker played well on Saturday and Prosser has done nothing wrong so would be surprised if both of them went straight back into the side.

Phillips wouldn't replace Prosser, he would replace Corr at the back. I think I'd rather Barker than Prosser at LB to tbh.

If both Phillips and barker are back that means either prosser or straker will be dropped when they don't deserve it. Straker would be my first choice left back because the pace of the borient wingers are too quick for barkers old legs while straker can handle it. So with straker and clohessy on each sides, I'm not worried about being out paced. However I'm worried with barker

If both Phillips and barker are back that means either prosser or straker will be dropped when they don't deserve it. Straker would be my first choice left back because the pace of the borient wingers are too quick for barkers old legs while straker can handle it. So with straker and clohessy on each sides, I'm not worried about being out paced. However I'm worried with barker

Agreed, Straker looks better with each game - as long as he only uses his right foot for standing on!

Back