• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

fbm

Blue tinted optimist⭐
Gray and Bentley both fit.

Edwards has calf injury and is only 50/50 for what would be his 200th game for Blues

Only 200 home tickets left

Adam Barrett is the new columnist and his debut column, Barretts Banter, pours scorn on Priors attempt at goalkeeping and states that he cannot divulge the real reason behind Flahavans nickname of "Shark" as the ECho is a family paper.

Finally, and rather worryingly, the Echo have stated that we have not lost a match this season when Freddy has scored. Tempting fate or what?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (fbm @ Nov. 10 2005,12:36)]the Echo have stated that we have not lost a match this season when Freddy has scored. Tempting fate or what?
I fear we may be calling for Chris Phillips's head on a platter sooner or later...

tounge.gif
suspect.gif

I wouldn't worry too much. There is a lot the Echo seems to get wrong. In particular regularly preceding articles on us with a "League Two" caption!!! Do they want us to go back down?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (fbm @ Nov. 10 2005,12:36)]Edwards has calf injury and is only 50/50 for what would be his 200th game for Blues

Finally, and rather worryingly, the Echo have stated that we have not lost a match this season when Freddy has scored. Tempting fate or what?
Do you not consider Eagle not playing worrying? Having watched Spinner play against Rushden, I wouldn't fancy him against either Akinfenwa or Trundle. I've got all fingers and toes crossed that one of the star players of the season, Andy Edwards, plays.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (OlvisIII @ Nov. 10 2005,15:10)]I've got all fingers and toes crossed that one of the star players of the season, Andy Edwards, plays.
Completely agree.  For me The Eagle has been the most consistent performer to date, which is why after an injury Spinner was unable to get back in the team.  

Whilst obviously, to most, not a crisis of the extent of losing Captain Crab I feel that most teams would miss Edwards in normal circumstances.  But we've got Spinner!  Forget R&D, Spinner will step upto the plate when needed escpecially when goaded by the Swans about being an ex Bluebird.

I'm not too worried about the lack of Eagle for this game, I'm sure Prior is eager to prove himself and will have a good game if called upon.

Whilst Eagle would be a big miss I think some people have forgotten (perhaps understandably with Eagle's emergence this season) just how solid Spinner was last term, and infact this time last year it would have been very much the other way round if Spinner was an injury concern. People forget that Prior may have looked a little shaky earlier in the season as the whole side were still adjusting to life in League One, things are different now and if called upon I'm sure with his experience and ability he'll do a great job for us on Saturday.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Hooly @ Nov. 10 2005,15:24)]Spinner will step up to the plate when needed, especially when goaded by the Swans about being an ex Bluebird.
I believe the Swans fans were made to pay for their goading of Spinner last season, when he rose like an eagle (no pun intended) at the back post to head home in the 4 goal demolition job.

laugh.gif

Back