• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Cricko

Zone Owner⭐⭐
Staff member
Well we had little interest in these so we are giving away two free tickets for tonights bash at The Arlington rooms to whoever wants them. I will leave this thread here for now and if we get a few of you wanting them by lunchtime I will draw a name out of the hat. They actually were £102 for the pair.

sufc celebration.jpg

If the winner wants to make a small donation to us via the usual links that would be great, but it is not mandatory.

I'd of taken them off you when they were 100 quid for the pair but already have plans :facepalm:

Shocked that no one is interested and not got plans!

I prefer to be spending an evening with three lovely Southend supporting ladies, enjoying some fantastic food, lovely wine and lots of gossip!

Whoever took the tickets was part of an absolutely superb evening.

These lot, need no introduction....

DcX7sc8WAAIfTWB.jpg:large

I'll go first....

A: Adam: "remember that time Freddie did a bad job re-laying your driveway"?

B: Tilson: "Adam.....remember when I over-ruled you about that free kick against Manchester United"?

C: Eastwood.... "Truth or dare".... has anyone fly-tipped lately?

Off the record, I miss old Tilly (one of the best).

This was a really good night. Some times these kind of events can feel a bit forced, but all of the players there were really forthcoming and open about the highs and lows.

It was interesting to hear from Tilson about his ladies team and how he's tried with Ron to have them turned in to Southend ladies, but Ron won't entertain it at present.

A thoroughly good night.

Back