• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Tony Colbert

Napster

No ⭐
The more I read, the more I like..

The regime is masterminded by Tony Colbert, the much-feared fitness coach, who is known simply as “The Beast” at the club’s training ground in London Colney, Hertfordshire. “You wouldn’t want to be involved in one of his fitness sessions,” the spokesman said. “It’s not pretty.”

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/ ... 013072.ece

He was admired by Henry, Fabregas, and Eduardo, but hated by players who he made work harder (like Walcott)

Jens Lehmann said Colbert made him fitter at 38 than when he joined at 33, using whole body exercises.

He stayed at Arsenal for 20 years - showing loyalty to Arsene.

The more I read, the more I like..

The regime is masterminded by Tony Colbert, the much-feared fitness coach, who is known simply as “The Beast” at the club’s training ground in London Colney, Hertfordshire. “You wouldn’t want to be involved in one of his fitness sessions,” the spokesman said. “It’s not pretty.”

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/ ... 013072.ece

He was admired by Henry, Fabregas, and Eduardo, but hated by players who he made work harder (like Walcott)

Jens Lehmann said Colbert made him fitter at 38 than when he joined at 33, using whole body exercises.

He stayed at Arsenal for 20 years - showing loyalty to Arsene.

That'll sit well with a couple of ours I guess (sic) :Zipped:

Perhaps he will sufficiently strengthen the sick notes to allow them to play ! Cup half full and all that

This could be the shrewdest part of the new managerial team. I bloody hope so. It will take time clearly but any shirking isn’t going to be accepted and detailed analysis on performances will point the finger at any players who don’t put a shift in on match days. Hallelujah.

This could be the shrewdest part of the new managerial team. I bloody hope so. It will take time clearly but any shirking isn’t going to be accepted and detailed analysis on performances will point the finger at any players who don’t put a shift in on match days. Hallelujah.

PB used to call it his 1000m club. Apart from the CB's every player had to hit that figure at maximum.

Sounds promising, and just the type of bloke we need right now.

Hope he works them until they puke and cry.

Bunch of pussy holes the lot of them

Hyam probably have to say goodbye to his lifestyle that caused his injuries and focus on getting fit!!
To be honest, our team lack fitness in the last 18 months!

Back