• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Tony Pulis

Pubey

I know he's about as fashionable as a Col Ewe tattoo on your nutsack, but what a job he's done...

Palarse have conceded 10 goals in 12 games under Pulis, and that includes away trips to Manchester City, Chelsea and Tottenham. They've kept six clean sheets in the process.

They've pulled out of the drop zone and if Pulis keeps them up it would be an incredible achievement.

Can't deny that he can shore up the defence and lift a team when they are down. Wonder how long Palace will keep him for.

Still don't like him as a manager and it isn't only because of the boring hoof ball at Stoke. Each interview he always seemed to have a moan about something or someone. He is also one of those managers who can't contain themselves on the sideline and will jump around and shout at players. Don't like those sort of managers.

Although if he keeps Palace up at West Ham's expense, then I'll forgive him :winking:.

Pulis IMO did a superb job at Stoke and look's like repeating it at Palace,Stoke were and still are punching above their weight and maybe Mark "it's not my fault"Hughes will drive them back into the second tier.

His style and persona may not be to every ones liking,but he did very well for Stoke and has carried that on at Palace

I find him equally as annoying as everyone else seems to, but you can't deny he seems to overachieve with very little at his disposal.

I thought he was a great appointment for Palace, and gave them a slight chance of staying up.

Who knows. It's 3 from 10 still (2 from 9 if you take WH out), so got a good chance.

Never been relegated. And making a pretty good fist of keeping that record going.

I am puzzled as to why he dresses like someone on benefits though.

Never been relegated. And making a pretty good fist of keeping that record going.

I am puzzled as to why he dresses like someone on benefits though.

a low point in PL managerial fashion...

2qalob8.jpg

And he has done it without long ball hoofing and lining up with 4 6'6" defenders.

I didn't like him at Stoke but credit to him for what he has done at Palace. At the end of November they were rock bottom with 7 points from 13 games.

Back