• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Top Gear Presenter

• Total voters

Davros

The Whippet
WHo is your favourite?

I mean in terms of humour/Good presenting, although if your female or bat for the other side, i suppose you can base this on looks.

Mine is May. His pompousness and ott obsession with checks etc causes me much humour, especially the way it winds up Clarkson.

Hammond gets on my nerves with the way he... pauses with every sentence... and puts too much emphasis on... the final words!

Clarkson is OK, but the way he tries to be contraversial with every other sentance wears a little thin.

So, that just leaves me with May. The best of the bunch, although I don't think he series on the 20th is that illuminating.

Hammond gets on my nerves with the way he... pauses with every sentence... and puts too much emphasis on... the final words!

Clarkson is OK, but the way he tries to be contraversial with every other sentance wears a little thin.

So, that just leaves me with May. The best of the bunch, although I don't think he series on the 20th is that illuminating.

I quite like the 20th C thing, last weeks one was very good.

They're all brilliant. If you can make travelling to the North Pole in a car funny (and they did) then you deserve to go down in the records as a decent presenter.

NB - if you're on about last night's repeat fatshrimp, take into account that it was -35 degrees.

I think May is the best, always makes me laugh. Not keen on Clarkson he seems to think the best way to do things is to go really fast and doesn't really care about the cars then wonders why they have broken down. its a bit suss that he has won all the races too as he is probably earning double what the other two are.

If anyone has told Jeremy Clarkson he is funny then they have done the world a grave disservice.

There is the story of what you would do if you were locked in a room with Clarkson, a man eating Bengal Tiger, a 14ft King Cobra and a gun with two bullets what would you do?

If it was me I'd shoot Clarkson twice, and take my chances with the other two.

Back