• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Napster

No ⭐
Top transfer fees according to transfermarkt

1 Stan Collymore £2.75m
2 Freddy Eastwood £1.5m
3 Ricky Otto £800k
4 Chris Powell £750k
4 Nicky Bailey £750k
6 Jon Hunt £500k
6 Brett Angell £500k
8 Andy Edwards £450k
9 Dean Austin £375k
10 Spencer Prior £300k

Last edited:
well it was nearer 2.75m - will edit to include Chrissy - it was £750k cant believe I missed him!

No, I think undercovershrimper is right. From what I recall once the sell-on fee from his move to Forest came in it was up to close to £4m.

I wonder whether Jack Payne's fee would be even close to that list, hope so.

Obviously Bentley's is an unknown at the moment.

Hooper was only £125k. Prior was £300k, will amend.

The £125k was the initial fee. The add-ons after the Celtic transfer took it up to something like £600k. As I repeatedly said signing him was a huge transfer success even if it didn't work out on the pitch here. People used that as a stick to beat Tilly but it was one of Tilly's best decisions behind only binning Drewe and signing Freddy.

How much did we get for Cresswell and Hall?

My memory may not be correct but we once had a young player called jae martin who was sold to Nottingham Forest for 300k. He hardly played for us and did nothing much at Forest.

My memory may not be correct but we once had a young player called jae martin who was sold to Nottingham Forest for 300k. He hardly played for us and did nothing much at Forest.

Close. Forest bid £300k but we turned it down.

Along with Mohsni to W*** H** for £250,000 and Tilly to Coventry for £500,000 this might be in the category of biggest transfers not to happen only for the player to leave for free.

Back