• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

They don't need any more players, they have Elliot Benyon amongst their ranks.

:stunned:

They don't need any more players, they have Elliot Benyon amongst their ranks.

:stunned:

Yes, he's made 34 appearances this season and scored three times, which is just a fraction better than his ratio for us. Sometimes you worry about returning strikers coming back to haunt us; sometimes you don't.

Yes, he's made 34 appearances this season and scored three times, which is just a fraction better than his ratio for us. Sometimes you worry about returning strikers coming back to haunt us; sometimes you don't.

Kiss. Of. Death. :winking:

Blimey, and to think their fans described him as a 'signing of intent' when he re-signed for them. Didn't mention what that intent was though to be fair.

Last edited:
Shame really, I like Torquay as a club. Don't want to see them drop out of the league again but its looking likely. But we need the win so no sentiment until after Saturday!

Blimey, and to think their fans described him as a 'signing of intent' when he resigned for them. Didn't mention what that intent was though to be fair.
Don't think he has resigned.He definitely played last night.

Oh my God.:omg:

I see Enoch Showunmi has signed for Plymouth (subject to FA Approval is it was a bit late), he started for Torquay at York on Tuesday so that's one they've lost (possibly how they were able to bring in the young defender). They've also got their loanee from Brighton, Shamir Goodwin, suspended after losing the appeal against his sending off last weekend and another player suspended for 10 games for biting.

Poor old Torquay, gotta feel sorry for them (after they get spanked on Saturday of course :winking: )!

Just writing my 'post match' comments.
I will delete one as applicable.

Great management keeping the same starting eleven that thrashed Oxford.
The lads were certainly on a high and carried that over as we hammered our hapless West country rivals.
Hope Murphy gets some game time soon though , although on this form it may be while !

Why the hell Brown couldn't see the team were knackered after Mondays efforts I don't know.
Why sign a speedy young winger and then wait until the 80th minute to bring him on ?
Well that's our season over - we got what we deserved !

Oh Yeah Elliott Benyon, got a point to prove against us, so watch his performance warming that bench!

Back