• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Matchday-Vlog TORQUAY FC VS SOUTHEND UNITED |1-0| BLUES WINLESS IN 6 GAMES!!

D1versity

YouTube Vlogger
Evening all,

Hope this thread finds you healthy and well, it would be my luck that I attend Back to back away games hoping like yourselves for some fight, passion & goals from our squad and yet on both occasions I find myself with none of those points from the team, only annoyance & a low supply of beer in the fridge:Thumbs down: . However on a plus I for one again thought the away support was cracking yet again! I hope PB uses this + next week to work on the tactics of the squad, 352 does & can work for us we just need to re allocate certain positions I feel... will not name individuals but im sure you lot can have a fair crack!

As usual everyone vlog is below, If you enjoy make sure to leave a like, comment some of your thoughts & subscribe!!

Hat's off to you for your support home and away, and the time and effort to do these podcasts. At the moment, very painful ones. You said something big needs to change. Martin we can't change because of the Fossetts thing(It's just a thing now). Brown we can change, but no manager can work miracles without the tools. The team they can change, and here lies the main problem. That team has a few we could build around, but the rest need to go. That team is lacking quality, pace, flair and creativity for the strikers. The team needs an overhaul. It's the worst team I have ever seen playing for Southend, and I've seen some shockers.

I can see the hurt and frustrations in you,it was the same for all us there and indeed back in Essex,screw it all Martin.

Thanks for that, I feel your pain. Bar the support, the best thing about the afternoon appeared to be an airing of Planet Earth at HT.

Fair play. Saw you there doing the half time part.

Long trip that one.

Back