• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Matchday-Vlog Torquay MatchVlog Highlights

D1versity

YouTube Vlogger
Good evening all,

For the final time this season I hope this & all the threads produced by myself have seen you happy and well.
Instead of me commenting on the match below I thought I'd use these brief few lines to thank you all for an incredible season of which has shown tremendous support & the fan base grow for the channel. To put it simply all of you Zoners are truly amazing, from the staff to the occasional commenters you've all given myself the confidence and support to continue to bring you the best I can week in & out! Many of you have asked me " will you keep going?" I can happily confirm to you all the answer is 100% yes & I wouldn't change it for anything.

Anyway, enough soppyness... Down below is todays match Vs Torquay which includes much more! if you are able to give the last game of the season a watch that would be amazing, If you enjoy leave a alike, comment, share & subscribe!

Peace!

Well done D1, another great video and thanks for all you have produced home and away this season, much appreciated

Great watch as always.Many thanks for your videos throughout the season.Can't agree about JD but do very much agree about John White.Felt like i was there.Hang on I was! :Smile:

Back