• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Totty Cup 2 - Alba versus Hazell

Who goes through?

• Jessica Alba

Votes: 32 49.2%
  • Keeley Hazell

Votes: 33 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
READ THREAD BEFORE VOTING

SZ Totty Cup

Round 2 Action
Voting closes at 9.30am tomorrow morning.

In Round 2 of the competition, Jessica Alba (sponsored by number11) is paired with Keeley Hazell (sponsored by blues_r_best).

Post your pictures, arguments, support and loathing. If both contenders are evenly matched, let your vote be swayed by the evidence at hand. Only place your vote when you are certain.

In the (unlikely?) event of a draw, the final decision will fall to SBH who will base his decision solely on the evidence available in the thread.

Once again, start your engines.

Last edited:
Tough one to call: Chelsea v Liverpool....

I'll have to rub Mark Lawrenson's moustache to see which way these cookies will crumble into the paella mix.

As I'm disillusioned by the inability of some people to look beyond large breasts, I refuse to vote for any huge-breasted totty from here on in unless the opposition is ropey as heck.

Good job that Alba is better looking anyway then! ;)

Having knocked the glorious Ms. Sharapova out of the competition (*sob*), Ms. Alba - with whose work I ought to become more familiar - clearly has something about her.

Hazell is nice, but she's no match for this competition, I feel.

I fear Alba may have expended too much energy defeating MTS's worthy Sharapova in the clash of the Titans in round one, but I would refer anyone to that thread for just how lovely Miss Alba is. MTS, I would indeed suggest you familiarising yourself with her works....Sin City as its a pretty decent film, and into the Blue, which is apparently awful apart from her only costume chance being from one bikini to another....

Some people supporting Hazells more one dimensional (or is that two dimensional) approach may be from the 'dont look at the mantlepiece' when you are stoking the fire' book, but with Alba there is such all round loveliness that you would be a fool not to study the magnificent mantlepiece whilst stoking the most glorious fire imaginable..... or something like that.

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e372/Margaret_Do_Re_Mi/Jessica_Alba_031.jpg

Alba lounges in the sun

jessica-alba2.jpg

Before taking a dip

AlbaDM2604_468x597.jpg

And then drying off

jessica-alba-wallpaper.jpg

Went to see Alba's new film Good Luck Chuck last night with the bird...

Alba. Is. Amazing.

It's a poor quality picture, but you get the idea...
jessica-alba-chuck.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back