• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Matt the Shrimp

aka Harry Potter
Well, as you'd expect, the 2nd round contests are being fought gamely by all the contestants, and as yet it is too early for any of our contestants to be dreaming of the semi-finals. However, the matches are progressing as follows:

Melissa Theuriau v. Rachael Stevens

In what appears so far to be the most one-sided contest, Theuriau has opened up a 2-0 half-time lead against the homely charms of Ms. Stevens. The pint-pot Londoner is sure to fight back in the second half, but at this stage you'd have to fancy the Parisian beauty (and, my goodness, everyone apart from MK Shrimper certainly does appear to fancy her!).

Katie Downes v. Holly Vallance

This contest also seems to be heading into mismatch territory, with the Aussie temptress having put three past the diminutive Darryl (surely Downes? Ed.) in the first half, with only one in reply. The 4' 11" shot stopper has won many fans and is renknowned as having one of the best bottoms in the business. However, former Neighbours star, Vallance, is quite a hottie, and Downes will have to command her area much better if she's going to get back into this contest.

Anne Hathaway v. Lucy Pinder

The battle of the see-through tops is proving to be much more keenly fought than most pundits reckoned. Despite even our female fans recognising that Ms. Pinder boasts "a rack and a half" up front, many feel that Lucy's pneumatic assets are perhaps one-dimensional and are thus plumping for the "kooky" charms of Ms. Hathaway. Although Pinder has a slender half-time advantage, you should expect this contest to go the distance.

Jessica Alba v. Keeley Hazell

In what appears to be the tightest tie of the round, Page 3 "stunna" Hazell has given as good as she has got in the opening half against American actress Alba. The second half looks to be shaping up into a straight T v. A contest, with Hazell sporting a magnificent pair up front while Alba boasts the best tight-end in the business. This one is too close to call, and should go to extra time and maybe even penalties.

Last edited:
Mystic MtS predicts as follows:

Semi finals

Theuriau v. Vallance
Pinder v. Alba

Final

Theuriau v. Alba

Not sure who would win that one...

Can't see Pindar not getting to the final, because many people can't get over the fact that she has large breasts, and that seems to be the biggest vote-swinger at the mo. Woulnd't be surprised if Keely beat Alba either... :p

Can't see Pindar not getting to the final, because many people can't get over the fact that she has large breasts, and that seems to be the biggest vote-swinger at the mo. Woulnd't be surprised if Keely beat Alba either... :p

Sadly I think you're right sir. Hazell beating Alba would be a travesty. Such a shame that Sharapova was drawn against such a fine competitor. I'm sure she'd have wiped the floor with Vallance and given Pinder a run for her money.

Mystic MtS predicts as follows:

Semi finals

Theuriau v. Vallance
Pinder v. Alba

Final

Theuriau v. Alba

Not sure who would win that one...

If this were to be true id have my work cut out. However at least now i get to trawl through all the images on the net looking for a picture that tops yesterday!
Off to Fakecelebrity.com i go.......

Interesting to see how these close rounds go....especially the large breasts versus all round beauty ties. If Pinder and Hazell continue through the rounds and match up in the final we have a larger red top reading contingent on here then I thought. If the more stunningly beautiful Alba, Vallance and Theriau get through then it confirms SZone has good taste...

Interesting to see how these close rounds go....especially the large breasts versus all round beauty ties. If Pinder and Hazell continue through the rounds and match up in the final we have a larger red top reading contingent on here then I thought. If the more stunningly beautiful Alba, Vallance and Theriau get through then it confirms SZone has good taste...

My thoughts exactly.
It would seem like the 'red top readership' is in the ascendancy at the moment though...

That's an excellent piece of insight which demonstrates what I was trying to achieve with this (ahem) social experiment...

:p

Back