• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Toulouse v Liverpool

yogi bear up the cagire

Life President⭐
Originally sold out, the club had 'created' a few hundred more places at the Stadium. My daughter, who lives not far from Toulouse, checked it out and found the tickets on sale for 150€, which she found a bit steep. Given their recent poor form, the possibility of restricted a view and the general hassle of getting to the ground in the early evening rush hour, I decided to stay at home and watch the game on TV, rather than make the 60 mile trip. Amid the general complaints about VAR, it's easy to forget that some decions bring absolute delight to a sector of fans. This was clearly true last night with 'the eventual' (following total confusion) decision to rule out Liverpool's equaliser in added time. Toulouse really deserved (wanted) their win and the joy and atmosphere in the Stadium, depicted on this video whilst fans waited anxiously for the decision, told me that I'd made the wrong decision in staying at home.:Facepalm::Cry: https://fb.watch/oe4DwZfm42/

I watched from about 75mins - just after the OG. Was an exciting end to the match.

I guess var brings a second chance to celebrate or turn emotions upside down. Not sure it's a good thing mind!

One additional thing, which is pleasing and worth noting on the video. At the end it pans to the the whole stadium and there, amongst the home fans, are clearly two scarf wearing Liverpool supporters. I don't believe this would be advisable at either PSG or Marseille. I think this probably derives from the fact that Toulouse is primarily a rugby town and at matches with Stade Toulousaine, opposing fans mix freely.

Back