• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

cluniemore

The Wee Birdie
A wee birdie told me the tour will be made public very soon,and suntan lotion and sunglasses will be needed. And the two teams we play will be a pleasant surprise, keep the faith.

can the wee birdie tell us if we can take the big birdie from Southend airport to watch the mystery tour? :unsure:

With all due respect this is getting beyond a joke now.

The longer the wait goes on the harder and more expensive it's going to get for fans to get flights and accommodation.

Or do you not want any fans there!?

enjoyed the scotland tour last year - would like to do this years - but the longer it taskes for the club to let the fans know what happening give us little or no chance to sort accommadation/travel - poor show by the club:thumbdown:

If we play anyone high class, I might just have to go. I hope it's at the weekend though.

Hopefully find out soon!

can the wee birdie tell us if we can take the big birdie from Southend airport to watch the mystery tour? :unsure:

If the team are flying from Southend Airport then they don't want all the fans booking seats on the flight before them! Mind you having already looked at the cost of flights from Southend around the 23rd July they are not cheap.

We might well be surprised with the opposition but I doubt many of us will actually be able to go.

If the team are flying from Southend Airport then they don't want all the fans booking seats on the flight before them! Mind you having already looked at the cost of flights from Southend around the 23rd July they are not cheap.

We might well be surprised with the opposition but I doubt many of us will actually be able to go.

no problem - Ron's subsidizing the easyjet flight for supporters:smiles:

£116.99 out on the Saturday (£108.99 on Friday and £58.99 on Thursday) with a return price of £70.99 on Sunday 22nd (£49.99 on Monday 23rd and £33.99 on Tuesday)

Not that bad if you ask me. Much better than going to Heathrow or Gatwick.

£116.99 out on the Saturday (£108.99 on Friday and £58.99 on Thursday) with a return price of £70.99 on Sunday 22nd (£49.99 on Monday 23rd and £33.99 on Tuesday)

Add accommodation to that as well, which is is also during the school holidays!

Hang on a minute...........where are those prices actually to? Do you know something that only Cluniemore and a wee birdie knows?

Back