I'm told the council should be making a decision in the next week or so. If Ron gets the go ahead then things should start fairly quickly. I'm also told we will building 4 sides rather than the 3 sides with the main stand to come later option. The other 'rumour' is there is some Yank interested in the project......mmmmmm
If they're making a decision soon it will be in the agenda for the next meeting. What is the date of the council meeting where they will be deciding this?
EDIT - I see the next meeting of the Development Control Committee is Wednesday 13th. However, I believe this falls before the end of the mandatory 16-week consultation period which means I can't see how they can possibly decide this before October at the earliest - even then it will have to go to Full Council due to the size of the application.
Unless I have missed something?