• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Toy Day - what did you bring in?

Southend_Lady

Ginger Sam
When I was at Primary school, we used to have toy day on the last day of every term. You were allowed to bring one toy each in and all day you got to play with it and each others toys. There was always some poor child that got laughed at for bringing in a really pants toy.
All the boys used to get the girls Barbies and strip them naked to see their plastic boobs lol.

Did you have toy day at your school and if so what toy did you take in?

I used to take my dolls or my polly pockets.

Trying to remember that far back, it was usually something like a collection of toy soldiers and vehicles (a few others would do the same too)

There was always some flash git that'd bring in a "Bigtrak" though, even though they could never work out how to programme it

We didnt have things like that when I went to primary school in East London :(

Cant remember what I used to take but I reckon others took as follows;
Canvey Shrimper - A hula hoop
Cricko - A glove puppet (would also impress the girls with wheelspins on his penny farthing)
Mts - I reckon he was probably the marbles king of his school.

I seem to recall some silly numpty bringing in a Sega of some description once, that was just asking for a foot through it. And some other person brought a dart board and promptly put a dart through a girl's finger.

As for me, just a electronic battleship thing for me, (that I can remember).

Last edited:
Cant remember what I used to take but I reckon others took as follows;
Canvey Shrimper - A hula hoop
Cricko - A glove puppet (would also impress the girls with wheelspins on his penny farthing)
Mts - I reckon he was probably the marbles king of his school.

Steve, is that the tasty snack, or the plastic tube thingy?

Callen took a copy of Playgirls from the first world war..Some of his early g/friends were in it .:p

Canvey took a book " One day I will be the Sandbag King ".

Matt would of had a slave to carry such things .
Napster Took A pen.

:D

Matt would of had a slave to carry such things .

:D

sorry but do private schools do these sort of things........so Matt wouldn't have a clue what we are talking about.........

If i'm wrong and they did he probably had a chaffeur driven electric jeep...:D

Well Eton House was posh you see....Mind you Matt was there along time before me ...:D

Eton House Blimey is that the one by what used to be Courtlands.......the closest i came to that school was playing footie there on a saturday afternoon

Eton House Blimey is that the one by what used to be Courtlands.......the closest i came to that school was playing footie there on a saturday afternoon

Yes thats the one...I think they twinned it with Allen Court eventually.

Back