• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Traffic alert a13 for tonight

shrimperton

Manager
Just to let you guys know if anyone uses the A13 through Benfleet, a woman in a car has hit a gas pipe, and now there is a major gas leak on the main London Rd. It is shut from tarpots to kents hill rd, a major chunk. Road opens again at Bread and Cheese hill. Either take Church Rd or the A127.

If the road opens again i will post on here before i leave at 6pm

Just to let you guys know if anyone uses the A13 through Benfleet, a woman in a car has hit a gas pipe, and now there is a major gas leak on the main London Rd. It is shut from tarpots to kents hill rd, a major chunk. Road opens again at Bread and Cheese hill. Either take Church Rd or the A127.

How did she do that? Drive into someone's kitchen or drive her car underground?

But my Mrs is over here at the moment!

She must of been in one of them new Skoda's as theres cake all over the road !!!!

Back