• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

WightShrimper

Manager⭐
Good to see the lads looking up for the new season, and just look at Bilel. He looks like he's won the league already! What a character.

didnt know who the stocky blonde fellow was, anyone know ?

Which numbered photo are you talking about?

They look as if they're being worked hard. Barry looks on death's door in his picture.

I see the one second intervals between pictures are still being used.............. Argggggggggggggh.

he never has no number on his training top and in todays pics he has a yellow bib on, trailist or something ?

It's Jamie Stevens.

Mohsni is fantastic, I've never seen anyone so happy about pre season training.

Last edited:
oh yeah cheers Ayrshire, Kane is now number 12 then, trying to work out the number Hall had but aint possible

Also the one in the Gym where the whole squad is laying down someone has the 17 who i cant make out any ideas

Which numbered photo are you talking about?

They look as if they're being worked hard. Barry looks on death's door in his picture.

I see the one second intervals between pictures are still being used.............. Argggggggggggggh.

1 As mentioned elsewhere, try leaving cursor in the picture to stop the roll-over.

2 Is PS wearing a skirt (sorry kilt) in pic 13?

Good to see the players being pushed, if we had a full pre-season last year we would've been better off, that's a given. Mohsni looks so happy to be back, great to see.

Hall is number 4 if u wanna know any more squad just pm me and ill reply

More like Ferdinand was wearing Hall's shirt. Personally I dont think squad numbers mean anything these days but seeing as it seems everyone has kept their number from last season going by the photo's with new personel given old players numbers except Harris has got Patersons 9, why would a winger (Hall) take number 4 when thats a traditional holding midfield/centre back number perfect for Ferdinand. I believe 4 was Stevens number last year after Simpson left.

Back