• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Training Today!

simac21

Coach
went over today to see the boys training, got there bout 11ish and just as i got there laurent was limping to his car and drove off. Hopefully its a minor knock and can still play monday.

the boys all come out including sanchez watt, apart from the boys who played yesterday in the reserves and Moussa!

dont know if he is injured or not but didnt see him at all, all the players looked sharp in training, Mvoto still a fair way off match fitness in my eyes,
Scannell limped off after being taken out by Mvoto he didnt look to happy with the challenge and stormed off to the changing rooms!

went over today to see the boys training, got there bout 11ish and just as i got there laurent was limping to his car and drove off. Hopefully its a minor knock and can still play monday.

the boys all come out including sanchez watt, apart from the boys who played yesterday in the reserves and Moussa!

dont know if he is injured or not but didnt see him at all, all the players looked sharp in training, Mvoto still a fair way off match fitness in my eyes,
Scannell limped off after being taken out by Mvoto he didnt look to happy with the challenge and stormed off to the changing rooms!

Thanks for the above

Good day at training then I see ....

good job grant wasnt training as a few more tackles would of been flying in ha ha.

I suspect Moussa is probably struggling with the flu - that would explain both his substitution and his no show today.

oh and another thing i forgot to mention was training with mildenhall was a goalkeeper called Kelvin Jack looked very good so thought id check him out on wikipedia and he's an ex trinidad and tobago goalkeeper, been training with us since start of season!

Be interesting team selection if both are injured. Can see Sankofa playing right back and Franno right wing with Jeff, Moose and Watt in the other midfield positions and Spencer and Paterson up front.

Before Xmas I was really thrilled at the prospect of seeing Blues on line against Ewes.
During January my enthusiasm somewhat waned as the risk of an embarrassing drubbing appeared likely. By the start of February I was starting to warm to the idea of Laurent and Watt out wide with Paterson and Spencer up front. (In the belief that if they scored three, perhaps we could score four!) Now this happens..............I blame Tinks........how many more reverses will we suffer before we start the game on Monday night! (You'll notice that I was careful not to say 'when we get on the pitch', trusting our luck we could get injuries whilst warming up!)

Laurent would be a massive, massive miss.

Scannell would obviously be next in line after Laurent for a spot on the right wing, so that is a big blow as well.

sanchez looked really quick, passing was good and shooting looked impressive too
looks like an all round good player

yer kelvin has been training since the start of the season, he was released from a club i think it was the gills when he broke his leg and he is training to keep fit and waiting for offers

Kelvin Jack isnt he the player who used to play for Torquay and Trinidad?

Kelvin Jack isnt he the player who used to play for Torquay and Trinidad?

LOL, I know what you mean (although I think I'd associate him more with Crewe), but from now on I shall call Trinidad and Tobago, Trinidad and Torquay.

Back