• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Training

Bucks_blue

Manager
Had one defender pop to excellent.

Now switching to Stamina for the off season.

Travelling to Israel for a friendly this week.

Should be exciting!
ghostface.gif
ghostface.gif

An 18 year old popped to excellent playmaking, and twice played a trainee PM as a center back so he didn't recieve any training
mad.gif

but just arranged a friendly in Andorra, which was nice.

17 year old to formidable defending, plus 1 18 and 1 19 year old to outstanding

No pops and a downward form trend. Not good as I've been selected to represent the BDF in an Inter Fed tournament next week. Good knows what they were thinking!
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (GNH @ Sep. 02 2005,11:31)]17 year old to formidable defending, plus 1 18 and 1 19 year old to outstanding
FFS ! There's no need for that Mr H
cool.gif

There was I all smug about my 19yo central defender (originally 18yo passable YP) popping to excellent.

On the plus side a 17yo central defender purchase 4 weeks back (passable with no decent secondaries to speak of but high TSI) popped to solid. With my solid coach and luck on injuries he'll be an outstanding 19yo.

My 11 man training squad (one trains when a defender is injured) is now a 50/50 mixture of old school 19yo (soon to be 20) solid/excellents waiting for 1 or 2 more pops before selling, and new school such as the 17yo above.

Stamina isn't too bad with my midfield all at solid/excellent. My two formidable SP players will not be first team players next season (one's a 17yo defender) so I'm tempted to train SP week 1, review the pops and train stamina for week 2 if SP has gone well enough.

I've been told that around 1/3 of the squad pops on average in an SP training week. Comments welcomed.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (blues_r_best @ Sep. 02 2005,17:28)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (* ORM * @ Sep. 02 2005,17:25)]Comments welcomed.
Tony smells.
Very funny !  
tounge.gif

Don't forget your deckchair on Sunday,
laugh.gif
(and no, this has nothing to do with the fact that Kev will be centre back so you won't need to be standing).

I am kicking my sorry arse around my room for forgetting to change from stamina training when the only man who was supposed to be benefitting from it (my new midfielder) was injured.

I am an idiot.

down.gif

Short passes this week, just for a change.

smile.gif

Due to not knowing my players that well, not having any particularly promising PMs and not having the best coach in the world, I have no idea how many pops I have or haven't got. My team, however, should be able to play 180 minutes by now with all the stamina training.

On to short passing now. I want to keep the ball all game!

biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (sufcintheprem @ Sep. 02 2005,18:02)]Due to not knowing my players that well, not having any particularly promising PMs and not having the best coach in the world, I have no idea how many pops I have or haven't got.  My team, however, should be able to play 180 minutes by now with all the stamina training.

On to short passing now.  I want to keep the ball all game!

biggrin.gif
Have you still not added HAM or any of the other proggies ?

Nothing better on a Thursday night than hitting the F5 button sticking in the password and watching those pops flash before you. Well OK I can think of a million things better, but for that you need a life.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (* ORM * @ Sep. 02 2005,18:18)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (sufcintheprem @ Sep. 02 2005,18:02)]Due to not knowing my players that well, not having any particularly promising PMs and not having the best coach in the world, I have no idea how many pops I have or haven't got.  My team, however, should be able to play 180 minutes by now with all the stamina training.

On to short passing now.  I want to keep the ball all game!

biggrin.gif
Have you still not added HAM or any of the other proggies ?

Nothing better on a Thursday night than hitting the F5 button sticking in the password and watching those pops flash before you. Well OK I can think of a million things better, but for that you need a life.
I quite like ham.

I'm presuming HAM stands for Hattrick Attribute Manager or somthing similar. Previously I also assumed you would have to pay for it and I'm still a little wary.

I'd like to pretend I have better things to do on a Thursday night but frequently I don't!

down.gif
unclesam.gif

After 15 days Hattrick Manager operates on reduced access if you haven't paid. You are still able to see whether you have any pops on a Thursday night. So it's free and it's useful for this reason alone. Go the whole hog and pay and you get access to a whole host of tools as you'll see for the first 15 days.

I just found with Hattrick Forever, Hattrick Manager and HAM that HAM was best for me so that's the only one I've paid for. Hattrick Forever is also totally free btw but nowhere near as good. I've always found the best side selector in it very dubious. I still use all three apps anyway.

Hope these help

Hattrick Forever

Hattrick Manager

HAM

Christ, that thing's just depressing!

(But useful, at the same time!)

Back