• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

training

[b said:
Quote[/b] (east stand drummer boy @ April 21 2004,19:04)]Ok then well they used to have Thursday off tell u what though go down to Fitness first on a sunday if ur a memebr they train in their from miday
which one, southend or basildon fitness first?, is it the whole squad or certain individuals?

Southend they arrive around midday and do a spinning bike class then split into groups. Virtually the main sqaud it is not taken by tily or brush though by a tall bald geezer but most of the blues players go their nearly every other day, why u asking!

When they've only got a game on a saturday they have wednesdays off but they do train on a thursday.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Alex @ April 21 2004,19:10)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (east stand drummer boy @ April 21 2004,19:04)]Ok then well they used to have Thursday off tell u what though go down to Fitness first on a sunday if ur a memebr they train in their from miday
which one, southend or basildon fitness first?, is it the whole squad or certain individuals?
the players are all advised to use the gym on a sunday but you will find kightly in basildon his hometown!

he is still learning to drive i believe!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (southend4ever @ April 21 2004,20:13)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Alex @ April 21 2004,19:10)]
[b said:
the players are all advised to use the gym on a sunday but you will find kightly in basildon his hometown!

he is still learning to drive i believe!
Which season/century can we expect to see Kightly play again?.

What's his problem?.
rock.gif

Kights has got a green vauxhall corsa. he got a hip injury and an op and wont be back till next season.

I parked next to it the other game and I'm pretty sure it was a fiesta as well... It was certainly a dark colour, either black or navy blue!

Einstein

Back