• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Training..

southend4ever

I used to play a little.
Have the squad now officially stopped there training? If not when do they?

When do they come back to start for pre-season..?

I think for the first time in a while by the sounds of it, we might actually keep a lot of our squad at the club over the summer. Just to add reinforcements in... I think this might finally prove to be the best option as our end of season form was impressive to say the least...

and another matter..... LEON CONSTANTINE

Having got questioned and told not to go to hull because of the manager and because we want him at southend he said that he really wants to sign for southend and still be playing for us next season... GET IN!!

COME ON THE SOUTHEND!!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (southend4ever @ May 13 2004,18:53)]Having got questioned and told not to go to hull because of the manager and because we want him at southend he said that he really wants to sign for southend and still be playing for us next season
eh?
rock.gif
rock.gif

and the 'come on the Southend' reminds me of 'come on your shrimpers' from PFYC

[b said:
Quote[/b] (ShrimperJim @ May 14 2004,12:05)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (southend4ever @ May 13 2004,18:53)]Have the squad now officially stopped there training? If not when do they?

When do they come back to start for pre-season..?
It's all on the Official site
cheers JIM
smile.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Guest @ May 14 2004,12:01)]Where do all the players live and can I go home with them?
No, Mr Craven, you can't ...

WS

Back