• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Pre-Match Thread Tranmere Rovers vs Southend Utd Friday 18th October 2019 19:45 ko.

What's your starting 11 and result prediction for Friday?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RHB

I'm a Gnu, how do you do!⭐⭐
Staff member
It's been a long time since we've journeyed to Prenton Park but this coming Friday off we are going. Here's the thread, you know what to do.

Large

Is this game on ifollow does anyone know?
Got to admit I wasn't expecting that question, but yes it is, and the Doncaster game the following Tuesday. So thos e that don't fancy the long journey to the Tranmere or listening to BBC Essex can shell out 10 notes and the game will be yours @Tombstone Blues

I've gone 4-4-2 and gone nuts with 2 "holding midfielders" , 2 wingers and 2 strikers......how nuts am I....

Rationale;
We should have a new manager/management team in situ with fresh ideas
We're adrift and falling away
Death or glory in my book

IMO ...entertain us with "get up and go", show pride in the shirt ….earn your salary and support each other

Got to admit I wasn't expecting that question, but yes it is, and the Doncaster game the following Tuesday. So those that don't fancy the long journey to the Tranmere or listening to BBC Essex can shell out 10 notes and the game will be yours @Tombstone Blues

I am hoping that my presence at the next 3 games will bring them some luck. Watching the season unfold on iFollow has been a nightmare.

I would love to take back to Prague 9 points....

UTB!:LoyalSupporter:

I am hoping that my presence at the next 3 games will bring them some luck. Watching the season unfold on iFollow has been a nightmare.

I would love to take back to Prague 9 points....

UTB!:LoyalSupporter:
there is nothing like watching live. Good, bad or just grim, you're there when it happens. Hope you 'enjoy' your games.

Come on you blues love the club we will get out this mess we need fight and passion installed into this club the fans do there bit. Now the players have to do there bit

I'm planning on making the trip over from north Lincs, my theory is that I can get there and back after work and only ruin my friday evening rather than spending the whole of saturday awaiting the defeat then sulking when we concede 4 again.

as for the team no Idea, I'm not even sure who will be manager or even own the club by then so I'm predicting nothing. except a loss.

I'm planning on making the trip over from north Lincs, my theory is that I can get there and back after work and only ruin my friday evening rather than spending the whole of saturday awaiting the defeat then sulking when we concede 4 again.

as for the team no Idea, I'm not even sure who will be manager or even own the club by then so I'm predicting nothing. except a loss.
Ah Brigg....I have an ex from Scunthorpe who is indeed a Scunny fan .. very much a case of what could’ve been for us if it wasn’t for that Hump intervention against Sunderland

wont bother picking a team, might pick 11 individuals though later in the week.

Milligan is playing for Australia in Taiwan on Tuesday. I doubt he’ll be available for Friday.

Back