• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

If Granty stays, he'll probably go in Jan. I am almost resigned to him leaving...

We NEED a top quality striker, whether that's a loan or short term contract I couldn't care less. Get one in Luggy.

Oh yeah and Barker till May please.

Not sure why everyone thinks Granty is off. I think he is a good player but there is not a lot of money out there and I cant see us etting him go like the wave of players before him. Personally hope Sturrock has a striker up his sleeve but I doubt it.

Granty has stuck with us when others left I think he will stay, we do need a goal poacher an old fashoined centre forward but they are rare and expensive.

Unlike usual deadline days, I'm not fussed if we sign anyone or not, we signed around 20 a few weeks back!

If we could get a striker, I wouldnt say no, but I feel we are beginning to show we have the fire power to win games and that'll do for me.

If Granty stays, he'll probably go in Jan. I am almost resigned to him leaving...

We NEED a top quality striker, whether that's a loan or short term contract I couldn't care less. Get one in Luggy.

Oh yeah and Barker till May please.

Think that may well depend on how we are doing. I take him at his word when he says that he is just enjoying playing regular football. If he makes the jump to the Championship, he risks spending much of his time warming the bench whilst a move to League One could be where we are next season. If, in January we are on an upward spiral, he could just hang around with us, for the ride.

According to my close scources at the blues, i have heard that Ian henderson from colchester is ready to make a 6 month loan to the blues, watch this space!!!!

I wouldn't be so sure about Barker extending his spell. He's got to be one a fair wedge at Plymouth and even if we only cover 50% of his wages that's got to be way over our wage budget, surely?

I dont think we NEED a 'top quality forward'. It would be nice but it's not essential if you're going to be successful. I think we have 4 decent forwards for this level who are all capable of getting five each and there's the 20 goals.

Love Granty to stay and Barker's loan to be extended for the season.

Back