• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Transfer list

chunki-hunki

Not sure if this has alreday been posted recently but was just bored so i searched for it and found this site, seems updated to me.

If it isn't any good then ignore it but just thought it looked pretty good, have a browse and add possible transfer names.

http://www.givemefootball.com/pfa-transfer-list.aspx

Seen Kerry Mayo a few times and liked what i've seen, left back needed so?

Going through now... Some decent players on there.

Begin speculation:

Who is that Berti at Man City... the CB... Is he on way too much money and too good?

Eugene Bopp seems to have been on the scene for a while even though he is only 25. Good player Centre Mid.

Dean Bowditch CF of Ipswich - was good when he first come into the Ipswich team. 23 could be a good signing.

Michael Bridges.. still too good and too much money... but free transfer good coup for someone.

Ahmet Brkovic... 34 now but has been around for ages and has been a good player.

Marlon Broomes - free transfer Blackpool CB worth a look.

Antonio Bryan - young forward from MAN U... any good?

Left Backs:

Danny Granville... Orient Free transfer.

Matthew Lockwood (Dont start another thread on him) Free transfer ColU

Kerry Mayo - Free transfer

Matthew Richards - Ipswich Free transfer.

Rene Steer Arsenal Free - know nothing about this chap though? anyone?

Jamie Vincent - one season maybe? Swindon... 34yrs old. free.

Bopp is on trial at Pompy, and scored twice either last night or the night before. I was shocked to see him turn up there.

Matt Richards please.

Jamie Vincent is on trial at Walsall.

If we were to sign Granville, Vincent, Mayo or Brkovic I would possibly lose the will to live with the club. ;)

Richards and Broomes would be handy signings although Broomes is a northerner so may be hard to tempt to the seaside paradise that is Southend.

Al Bangura has been released by Watford...

Tony Finnigan is his agent, why does that ring a bell?

Last edited:
Al Bangura has been released by Watford...

Tony Finnigan is his agent, why does that ring a bell?

Another holding midfielder, no thank you. I think we have enough in that department.

Back