• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Transfer News and Gossip Transfer Rumours Thread 2023-24 (Part 2 - Back in Business. Oh no we’re not)

Transfer news
Status
Not open for further replies.

Smiffy

¡Viva la Aussielución! 🇦🇺 🦘 ⭐️
Staff member
Let’s kick this off then with the names mentioned so far on here and on the socials and have at least a few mentions from different sources.

🤝 Henry Sandat - Hull - ST - (Loan until end of season)

🤝 James Morton - Weston SM - CDM - (June 2026)

🤝 Adam Crowther - Kings Lynn - CB - (June 2026)

🤝 Marcus Dackers - Salford - ST - (Loan until end of season)

🤝 Danny Waldron - Rushall Olympic - ST - (June 2025 + 1 year club option rumoured)

🎯 Finley Wilkinson - Hitchin - AM

🎯 Justin Johnson - Chorley - LW

🎯 Alfie Lewis - Dundalk - CM

🎯 Luke Jenkins - Chelmsford - CB

🎯 Diego De Girolamo - Buxton - ST

🎯 Ross Crane - Leiston - LW

🎯 Tom Hopper - Col U - ST

Welcome back Transfer Rumours Thread, its been a while.

There was talk about a return for Macus Dackers (he is currently at Altringham until 2nd Jan).. Would we go back for him?
I would it’s not about what he’s done it’s about what he can do and what’s possible to do with him once around the three amigos

I'm genuinely being serious btw 😂 Did Dackers score a header? if so it's completely gone from my mind

I remember his pen against Wealdstone and the Volley he scored at Roots Hall.

I remember him ducking every time he jumped for a header, he never used his height to his advantage
Same was said of Acquah and he’s now playing at a higher level than us doing well. Dackers mobility was more key IMO than his aerial ability. Cards has this too.

I'm genuinely being serious btw 😂 Did Dackers score a header? if so it's completely gone from my mind

I remember him ducking every time he jumped for a header, he never used his height to his advantage
are you not thinking of that lump we had on loan from QPR the season before?

He was f -ing useless

Agree, he never really left the ground when he jumped. Held it up well at his feet, but took nothing in the air.

Same with Cards really, he jumps a lot but doesn’t really get near the ball or do much effectively with it in the air.

Both big men who play much better with it being pinged to their feet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back