• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Transfer News and Gossip Transfer Rumours Thread 2023-24 (Part 2 - Back in Business. Oh no we’re not)

Transfer news
Status
Not open for further replies.
My worry is the longer this goes on with the takeover the amount of players we will miss out on. I'm hoping Worthing lose against Braintree and we go for Pearce as quickly as possible. I'd take Cardwell, Waldron, Pearce and Mccallum to fire us out of this division
You mean like last season then when we missed out on all those targets. 😔 really can’t do that again!

Olayinka has no links to current management so can't see them even looking at him

Things have moved on so much in our recruitment department that we don’t need our management team to have links with a player to look at them.

Not saying Olayinka is or isn’t on the whiteboard, but just because his path hasn’t crossed with our management team doesn’t mean we wouldn’t be aware of him.

Things have moved on so much in our recruitment department that we don’t need our management team to have links with a player to look at them.

Not saying Olayinka is or isn’t on the whiteboard, but just because his path hasn’t crossed with our management team doesn’t mean we wouldn’t be aware of him.
Personally i think that would be some what of a statement should we sign him, much better than Zac Brunt in my opinion and so many mention Zac Brunt

Personally i think that would be some what of a statement should we sign him, much better than Zac Brunt in my opinion and so many mention Zac Brunt

Who knows, I haven’t seen him kick a ball since his loan spell here in what 2020/2021?

He is a different type of player to Brunt, so it’s unfair to judge them like that.

As for Olayinka, he played a total of 442 minutes across 15 appearances this season, 11 of them in the league. Was he injured? Out of favour? Not picked? Suspended for parts? Is 442 minutes worth of appearances for a relegated Cheltenham a statement signing?

He was completely out of favour. I believe he was basically told to find a new club, but stuck around and nearer the end of the year started to pick up some sub minutes. Whether that was due to squad injuries or not I am not sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back