• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Latest Rumours Transfer Rumours Thread (Potential New Signings)

Very true in fairness. I was too. Powell also signed Sam Barratt who in hindsight, should’ve been retained!

In fact, the list gets longer. You can add Ladapo, Moore and Hart to that list too. Such a shame we had such an injury crisis under Powell. I really wish he was still here.

I genuinly think we'd still be in L1 if it hadn't been for the worst injury crisis to key players in all my 45-odd years of being a fan.

In hindsight we shouldn't have sacked him. Even if we didn't stay up and that day vs Sunderland didn't happen at least going down to L2 under him would've created some stability instead of the Bond/Waddock/Campbell shambles we had.
We would’ve stayed up, I truly believe that. Bond wasn’t the reason we stayed up.

In hindsight we shouldn't have sacked him. Even if we didn't stay up and that day vs Sunderland didn't happen at least going down to L2 under him would've created some stability instead of the Bond/Waddock/Campbell shambles we had.

I said that at the time, the injuries weren't his fault

so seeing as though i havent had any DM's saying who the players are i will share who i have heard it could be - Mark Wright, Josh Wright and Marc-Antoine Fortune. Not sure if they are legit or not but seeing as though there is all this I know who it is nur nur sort of attitude going on i thought id pass on who i have heard it could be for everyone who hasnt been told. I dont believe the Fortune one as this doesnt fit with the clue of league one player who played in conference last season but hey ho!

For the record I really like the messages we get from @BoyWonder2 as although they doesnt specifically name targets they give good insight and regularly update. What i dont think is fair is a pretty large number of people making comments like when you find out who it is you will be disappointed etc and basically rubbing it in that they know and dont say anything. Think it would be best to sometimes not say something if not going to say it all or share with fellow fans.

For the record I really like the messages we get from @BoyWonder2 as although they doesnt specifically name targets they give good insight and regularly update. What i dont think is fair is a pretty large number of people making comments like when you find out who it is you will be disappointed etc and basically rubbing it in that they know and dont say anything. Think it would be best to sometimes not say something if not going to say it all or share with fellow fans.
You're assuming they do actually know.

Last edited:
so seeing as though i havent had any DM's saying who the players are i will share who i have heard it could be - Mark Wright, Josh Wright and Marc-Antoine Fortune. Not sure if they are legit or not but seeing as though there is all this I know who it is nur nur sort of attitude going on i thought id pass on who i have heard it could be for everyone who hasnt been told. I dont believe the Fortune one as this doesnt fit with the clue of league one player who played in conference last season but hey ho!
They are on here prob a few pages back now

Reactions: GBJ
Back