• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Transfer Time

He sold for £2.65m :thumbsup:

I believe Bob's Buffoons operate with a strong or superb and other teams have hit the top division with a mediocre.

I'm going to see how it goes, in the meantme as so often happens one sale triggers a changearound. I've listed Alvardo for £1.2m, he will definitely sell for more so if a kind soul is able to kick the bidding off I would muchly appreciate it. Cheers!

Roy Alvardo - 22 yo, BT Rating=54,051, Wage=£16,458
An attacking RH batsman and a cautious RM bowler. He has superb leadership skills and superb experience. He favours RH Bowlers but has no trait.
He currently has superb batting form, superb bowling form and sublime fitness.

Stamina: respectable Wicket Keeping: woeful
Batting: exceptional Concentration: wonderful
Bowling: worthless Consistency: woeful
Fielding: woeful

Don't worry, someone in Australia has already bid! Very quick, unless 'danbox' is an SZ lurker....

I can tell you that he's about 4 weeks from a concentration pop and has had 2 stamina nets since last pop as well. Good future captain, he's only being sold as I need to change someone and he's the most recent pop!

Keith Tyler (2794467)

Keith is a destructive LH Batsman, and a destructive LH finger spin Bowler. He has competent leadership skills and sensational experience.

He currently has competent batting form, superb bowling form and sublime fitness.
Plays For: Southend United
Nationality: England
Battrick Rating: 101,379 (-6338)
Wages: £63,008 p/w
Preference: None
Trait: None
Stamina: superb Wicket Keeping: worthless
Batting: masterful Concentration: masterful
Bowling: worthless Consistency: feeble
Fielding: proficient

Marc Baxter (2806975)

Marc is an attacking LH Batsman, and an attacking LH wrist spin Bowler. He has abysmal leadership skills and sensational experience.

He currently has superb batting form, superb bowling form and sublime fitness.
Nationality: England
Battrick Rating: 206,413 (+1332)
Wages: £93,732 p/w
Stamina: superb* Wicket Keeping: mediocre
Batting: exceptional Concentration: exquisite
Bowling: masterful Consistency: miraculous
Fielding: quality

Mac Camilleri (3445413)

Mac is a steady RH Batsman, and a defensive RM Bowler. He has strong leadership skills and quality experience.

He currently has strong batting form, superb bowling form and sublime fitness.
Nationality: Australia
Battrick Rating: 178,557 (-1765)
Wages: £88,437 p/w
Stamina: superb* Wicket Keeping: worthless
Batting: mediocre Concentration: strong
Bowling: masterful Consistency: elite
Fielding: superb

She's got about 18m at the moment, and she's selling all of her trainees if she can get the right price for them (which may be a tad ambitious)

Has anyone got a spare 50k knocking about. Need to sell this player to get out of bankruptcy danger.

He's half-way to Proficient Bowling.

Naeem Gani (4374312) Naeem is an attacking RH Batsman, and a defensive RH finger spin Bowler. He has proficient leadership skills and worthless experience.

He currently has mediocre batting form, superb bowling form and sublime fitness.

Plays For: BATTY SHRIMPERS
Nationality: Bangladesh
Battrick Rating: 6,555 (+89)
Wages: £939 p/w

Stamina: competent Wicket Keeping: feeble
Batting: feeble Concentration: worthless
Bowling: respectable Consistency: mediocre
Fielding: woeful

Yes and no. I've got until next Saturday to get back under the 350k mark, but if I get back under by tomorrow, it will give me another couple of weeks breathing space. We are getting to close to a total sell-up though I think. have to see how we start the season.

Tsk Tsk Naps, there's etiquette round here you know!!

just trying to save a brudda from the bailiffs, nothing personal, lol

Back