• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Transfer Window to take effect from next season!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The General

The Mouse (*)
BBC Sport

What a load of cr*p. This could see the first club(s) go down the pan ...

Kev

down.gif
suspect.gif
glare.gif

Presumably this won't extend to free transfers. I'm not too clued up on it (partly from not enough Champo). Does it also extend to loans?

Seems like it may be a problem for a lot of clubs. I can't even remember what the theories behind this move were and I'm struggling to think of a justification for doing it. It also seems to move against the freedom of movement of trade within the EU but that's another issue entirely.

Wish that there was some way league clubs could group together to have their voice heard at FIFA.

On a slightly different note,Am I right in thinking there was some special day at Wrexham today where fans from other clubs went along to show their support?

I don't actually think it stops loans, free transfers or non contracted players.

If this is the case i don;t particularly see the problem for teams like ourselves, its hardly likely we'd be spending any money on players.
One way round it is how Petterfer ended up coming to us.
He wasn't out of contract at Portsmouth but they agreed to pay up his contract and therefore he became a free agent, thus meaning he could move to another club anytime.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Kim Mitten @ Jan. 29 2005,23:28)]I don't actually think it stops loans, free transfers or non contracted players.

If this is the case i don;t particularly see the problem for teams like ourselves, its hardly likely we'd be spending any money on players.
One way round it is how Petterfer ended up coming to us.
He wasn't out of contract at Portsmouth but they agreed to pay up his contract and therefore he became a free agent, thus meaning he could move to another club anytime.
It does stop loans, the only way players can move is on free transfers!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (The General @ Jan. 29 2005,19:55)]BBC Sport

What a load of cr*p. This could see the first club(s) go down the pan ...

Kev

down.gif

suspect.gif

glare.gif
Jávea Shrimper has already posted this!! in the league chat room! Oh well this has a better response!

So my thoughts,

ridiculous, going to make lower league teams struggle more than they do already...
mad.gif

As posted "All Leagues Chit Chat" earlier ...

WS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back