• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

But it's not a come and get me plea is it? It's just a response that he'd like to play in the highest league possible. Think you're reading far too much into it personally.

ok if thats what it is then great but i personally think its a bad comment to make, "any team call me i am going" if it was any other player they would be outcast straight away

lets me a bit frank here, his English isnt the best, still prob better than most! so it prob didnt mean to sound that bad.

Also Eastwood was at the Norwich game!! also is Tara bank rolling Harris, Johnson and Dickinson??

ok if thats what it is then great but i personally think its a bad comment to make, "any team call me i am going" if it was any other player they would be outcast straight away

Only if people do what you have done and misinterpret it, and also take it out of context...

Without wanting to leap all over that Eastwood comment like a silly little puppy...

Could be a scenario here where we take him on loan for 1-3 months to cover our injury period? Coventry gamble on loaning him to us and paying ALL his wages in the hope he gets match sharp, scores some goals and comes back to them in good form and confidence... we get an excellent forward to cover our injuries for a month, a big favourite coming back and getting bums on seats.

Win, win all round as far as I can see...

Cant happen? Can it..? :unsure:

League 2 player in "I want to play in the Prem and will jump at the first opportunity" shocker!

Ok, maybe he should not have said it on Facebook. But you can bet every single player at our club, feels exactly the same as Moshi Monster does.

League 2 player in "I want to play in the Prem and will jump at the first opportunity" shocker!

Ok, maybe he should not have said it on Facebook. But you can bet every single player at our club feels exactly the same as Moshi Monster does.

Yup and others have said, his lack of English* and general enthusiasm means he gets a free pass on this for me!

* heard from one of our players that in training, he is an animal and if he is told to 'go easy' and not get stuck in, you can guarantee he'll get carried away and kick someone - and when one of the staff/players moan at him he shrugs and says "No English? No Understand" :hilarious:

His actions regular speak louder than any miscommunication on facebook.
Totally commited great fella, loves the club, loves the fans.....would go to Man U, Aresenal Real Madrid if they came in for him like a shot but southend would still be his favourite club.......

I think I can live with it

Back